Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis on Spence-Crawford: I Believe I'm The Best Option For The Winner!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis on Spence-Crawford: I Believe I'm The Best Option For The Winner!

Top welterweight Jaron "Boots" Ennis will be a very interested observer in the upcoming showdown between world champions Errol Spence and Terence Crawford.
    [Click Here To Read More]

NO, the best option for the winner is Canelo @ 165 or 168!

Boots should test himself vs the winner of Ortiz- Stanionis fight.

Comment

The winner definitely won't risk his 0 for you.

He'll retire or fight Canelo for payday.

Comment

No smoke yaps away, 40 fights fought nobodies

Comment

Originally posted by Raimondo View Post
          NO, the best option for the winner is Canelo @ 165 or 168!

Boots should test himself vs the winner of Ortiz- Stanionis fight.
          I don't think either fighter wants to see Boots! The Ortiz vs. Stanionis winner makes more sense! Boots might also want to consider going after one of those straps at 154 if Jermell is forced to vacate!

Comment

Jarron get it through your head. You need to fight somebody with a pulse first , you keep fighting uknown bums every time

Comment

He better focus on Saturday. Speedy got caught looking too far ahead.

Comment

...overlooking his opponent. Just like Ellis. Just like Bocachica.

Might be time to drop some money on the 'Eye Test Killa'.

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
                  No smoke yaps away, 40 fights fought nobodies
                  ———
                  So who should he be fighting before he gets a shot at Spence or Bud?
                  While you are formulating a response, I’m sure Khan and Brook weee better options for Bud and Garcia great for Spence. Amiright?

Comment

Roman Villa is a very good test. If Ennis impresses in this fight, he is ready for Spence or Crawford.

I don't think Spence or Crawford want that smoke though, and Errol won't fight at welterweight again

Comment

Working...
                    X