Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Says Usyk Rejected 'A lot of Money' To Fight: That Man is Terrified of Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Says Usyk Rejected 'A lot of Money' To Fight: That Man is Terrified of Me

Former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder has revealed that unified champion Oleksandr Usyk turned down multiple big money offers to face him. (photo by Ryan Hafey)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury beat this simpleton ******. Delusional

Comment

Is it more or less than what you offered ruiz?
      sege64 sege64 Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

Well obviously it wasn't enough money ya cheap a$$ fool!!!

Comment

Nobodies scared of wilder. What little aura of invincibility he ever had is gone.

Comment

Wilder has never made any offers to Usyk. Wilder has never been in any position to make offers as Usyk has had mandatories. Wilder is just lying as per usual and genuinely indulging in his delusional fantasy world. Wilder is the one scared of everyone. Not Usyk who would clown this unskilled nobody for giggles.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Nobodies scared of wilder. What little aura of invincibility he ever had is gone.
              Every boxer is weary of what Wilder can potentially do to them if they are caught on the button by him. Even in his losses to one man he dropped him multiple times what makes you think he can’t hit a 6ft 3 guy in 36 minutes when he can touch a 6ft 9 guy who is arguably harder to hit clean in the face? Having said that my money would be on Usyk

Comment

Work on those legs.
                sege64 sege64 True That True That like this.

Comment

He's gonna dance around him all night jabbing with one hand and eating pizza with the other

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

Every boxer is weary of what Wilder can potentially do to them if they are caught on the button by him. Even in his losses to one man he dropped him multiple times what makes you think he can’t hit a 6ft 3 guy in 36 minutes when he can touch a 6ft 9 guy who is arguably harder to hit clean in the face? Having said that my money would be on Usyk
                    I expect wilder to hit Usyk, and usy k to smile and comeback stronger at wilder. Usyk don't go down like fury does.
                    Boxing Scene Boxing Scene likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X