No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Adames: "I Feel That I'm An Unbeatable Fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

You know i'm dominating you when you go onto a completely different point to the ones we're discussing. Answer the points and let me slap you around the way you like me to. Don't deflect like a coward. Don't be typically American. Try and give me a fight if you can. Just don't wilt so easily or run away every time i go to throw a punch. That would just add to your misery.
    I've already pointed out how many times AJ was on his knees with his eyes closed and mouth open against Fat Andy. Do you wanted pics of your boy looking like a dime store hooker?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

I've already pointed out how many times AJ was on his knees with his eyes closed and mouth open against Fat Andy. Do you wanted pics of your boy looking like a dime store hooker?
      Did Wilder turn down more money to fight AJ and Whyte to fight Fury? Yes or no.

When you answer this, i'll ask the other questions one by one that you also deflected away from.

Comment

Did Wilder turn down more money to fight AJ and Whyte to fight Fury? Yes or no.

When you answer this, i'll ask the other questions one by one that you also deflected away from.
        You're only going on Eddie's lies. The last time Weasel Eddie told the truth, England actually had a shot at the World Cup.

Wilder will gladly vaporize AJ after he zaps Parker in three weeks.

Comment

• This old thread needs to be padlocked. The posts are no longer on topic.

Comment

You're only going on Eddie's lies. The last time Weasel Eddie told the truth, England actually had a shot at the World Cup.

Wilder will gladly vaporize AJ after he zaps Parker in three weeks.
            Wilder asked for 7 million to fight Whyte. After they'd stopped laughing at him pricing himself out, they thought, f3ck it and offered him the 7 Mill. How is this a lie? When did Wilder sit down to negotiate the fight only for Eddie to say the 7 Mill wasn't there?

Eddie didn't handle the DAZN offer. It was John Skipper who offered him the ridiculous amount of money. The money that Wilder admitted online to ducking to get less for Fury. Eddie knew Wilder would use every trick in the book to run so stepped aside and had John have his turn in making Wilder shlt himself and run. Haha.

All this is true. You can't dispute it.

Comment

Wilder asked for 7 million to fight Whyte. After they'd stopped laughing at him pricing himself out, they thought, f3ck it and offered him the 7 Mill. How is this a lie? When did Wilder sit down to negotiate the fight only for Eddie to say the 7 Mill wasn't there?

Eddie didn't handle the DAZN offer. It was John Skipper who offered him the ridiculous amount of money. The money that Wilder admitted online to ducking to get less for Fury. Eddie knew Wilder would use every trick in the book to run so stepped aside and had John have his turn in making Wilder shlt himself and run. Haha.

All this is true. You can't dispute it.
              Do you have sources? Otherwise, you're simply blowing smoke outta your azz just like you did when you said Issac Dogsht was robbed against Ramirez and had me waste 45 minutes of my time scoring a fight that was a landslide.

You're a pathological liar who lies more than a woman.

Comment

Do you have sources? Otherwise, you're simply blowing smoke outta your azz just like you did when you said Issac Dogsht was robbed against Ramirez and had me waste 45 minutes of my time scoring a fight that was a landslide.

You're a pathological liar who lies more than a woman.
                All those sources can be found all over the internet. Plenty of videos too. You know they're true. But you have to go to these lengths to try and stave off you getting slapped around. But you just end up getting slapped even harder and more frequently.

Now, tell me when Wilder sat down with Eddie to negotiate only for Eddie to say the 7 Mill wasn't there? Keep deflecting all you want. But i'll just keep on asking you and forcing you to make yourself look ******.

I look forward to you asking me to prove that there is somebody called Deontay Wilder and Eddie Hearn. "Source or it isn't true". Duh.

Show me one lie i've come out with? Be specific?

Comment

All those sources can be found all over the internet. Plenty of videos too. You know they're true. But you have to go to these lengths to try and stave off you getting slapped around. But you just end up getting slapped even harder and more frequently.

Now, tell me when Wilder sat down with Eddie to negotiate only for Eddie to say the 7 Mill wasn't there? Keep deflecting all you want. But i'll just keep on asking you and forcing you to make yourself look ******.

I look forward to you asking me to prove that there is somebody called Deontay Wilder and Eddie Hearn. "Source or it isn't true". Duh.

Show me one lie i've come out with? Be specific?
                  Look at you trying once again to weasel out of saying Dogboe was robbed against Ramirez. I scored the fight again (like a fool) and found only one round that could have even remotely be scored for your little Ghanaian-British Muppet. 11-1 Ramirez, and that's being kind.

When did I say Wilder ever sat down with Eddie to negotiate anything? They met in passing and agreed to chat after the 23rd if he and AJ both pull through.

Comment

Look at you trying once again to weasel out of saying Dogboe was robbed against Ramirez. I scored the fight again (like a fool) and found only one round that could have even remotely be scored for your little Ghanaian-British Muppet. 11-1 Ramirez, and that's being kind.

When did I say Wilder ever sat down with Eddie to negotiate anything? They met in passing and agreed to chat after the 23rd if he and AJ both pull through.
                    I'm not talking about now. You well know that. I'm talking about the time Wilder asked for 7 Mill for a fight with Whyte even though he'd never been paid close to that. Whyte and co laughed and called him a crackhead. But after they stopped laughing, they called the cowards bluff and said they'd give him the 7 Mill he asked for. Right, what happened next?

Where are these lies from me? I thought it was pathological? You're not lying are you by saying that? Come on, point out all these lies from me. Let's get it over with.

Comment

I'm not talking about now. You well know that. I'm talking about the time Wilder asked for 7 Mill for a fight with Whyte even though he'd never been paid close to that. Whyte and co laughed and called him a crackhead. But after they stopped laughing, they called the cowards bluff and said they'd give him the 7 Mill he asked for. Right, what happened next?

Where are these lies from me? I thought it was pathological? You're not lying are you by saying that? Come on, point out all these lies from me. Let's get it over with.
                      Tell you what. If the Wilder-Joahua fight isn't made after the 23rd if they both win, it won't be because of Wilder because Deontay has Saudi backing who have deeper pockets than Weasel Eddie.

I don't think AJ is beating Wallin, so it could be a moot point.

Comment

Working...
                      X