No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Adames: "I Feel That I'm An Unbeatable Fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carlos Adames: "I Feel That I'm An Unbeatable Fighter"

Carlos Adames would love to forget the days he spent in the junior middleweight division. Things started off great for the now 29-year-old. He buried practically everyone that stood across the ring from him and found himself on the fast track to a world title shot. Patrick Teixeira, however, had other ideas during their 2019 showdown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Lara is fighting guys like Danny Garcia @155 catchweight he ain't fighting any threat @160. Therefore Adams should target Charlo when he comes back, Liam Smith start getting in names in the meantime who knows because Canelo doesn't want to fight threats @168 maybe Adames would be his third fight option

Comment

the unbeatable fighter who has already been beaten

Comment

I don't see the point of these Adames articles when he's only able to fight once a year.
        Fans would rather forget about him for now.
        Then the guy he wants is holding the belt hostage and is said to fight the superstar of boxing.
        How many years do fans have to wait before these belts are freed up?

Comment

Originally posted by rick.gen View Post
          I don't see the point of these Adames articles when he's only able to fight once a year.
          Fans would rather forget about him for now.
          Then the guy he wants is holding the belt hostage and is said to fight the superstar of boxing.
          How many years do fans have to wait before these belts are freed up?
          He can fight more than once he's the one holding out he has been offered fights in the past as well and turned them down so he can't really complain. It's already public knowledge that Jermall isn't fighting anytime soon, there are plenty of fights for him to take at 160 the division is wide open at the moment so it's up to Adames and his team to pursue them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
            He can fight more than once he's the one holding out he has been offered fights in the past as well and turned them down so he can't really complain. It's already public knowledge that Jermall isn't fighting anytime soon, there are plenty of fights for him to take at 160 the division is wide open at the moment so it's up to Adames and his team to pursue them.
            So it's his fault. Okay. We'll soon see if there's truth in what you say here. Let's hope someone asks them about your claim.
            It still doesn't change the general impression about what this sport has evolved into. It's now full of inactive fighters.
            All of them now fight once a year.

Comment

Originally posted by rick.gen View Post

So it's his fault. Okay. We'll soon see if there's truth in what you say here. Let's hope someone asks them about your claim.
              It still doesn't change the general impression about what this sport has evolved into. It's now full of inactive fighters.
              All of them now fight once a year.
              Yeah it pretty much is, he's hoping for a Charlo pay day but it's not happening right now and you know why so they need to move on and find other willing fighters. 160 is wide open he can try to unify with the German who just beat his old stablemate that would be an easy belt for him to win and would provide him with more leverage.

Comment

Lost to a man who Curtis Stevens smoked in 1 round. Golovkin's resume is looking great again. Nash out

Comment

I would like to see Lubin step up for that fight, or Adames vs. Alimkhanuly! WBC should strip Jermall ASAP!!!
                  Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Didn't you lose to Teixeira?
                    slimPickings slimPickings likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X