Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlackRobb
    replied
    Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

You do that. Try and claw back all your losses.

They say ******** is a fools game. But you're no fool. Are you...
    Hahaha! I do better on normal sports than boxing.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

I might just plunk down a few quid on Frances, now that you mention it.
    You do that. Try and claw back all your losses.

They say ******** is a fools game. But you're no fool. Are you...

Leave a comment:

• BlackRobb
    replied

Is that another bet you're putting down? AJ getting chinned by Ngannou? Can you afford it after the losses from December?
    I might just plunk down a few quid on Frances, now that you mention it.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied

If you really believe Hrgovic best Zhang, then I have some nice beachfront property in Wyoming to sell you. AJ is fighting Francis in March and will probably get chinned.
    Is that another bet you're putting down? AJ getting chinned by Ngannou? Can you afford it after the losses from December?

Leave a comment:

• BlackRobb
    replied

Why would AJ be thankful to not fight someone he beat at the Olympics? AJ fights anyone. That's why he's targeting Hrgovic for the IBF. You know, the guy who beat Zhang.
    If you really believe Hrgovic best Zhang, then I have some nice beachfront property in Wyoming to sell you. AJ is fighting Francis in March and will probably get chinned.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied

Hrgovic and AJ will fight for the vacant IBF belt once the Fury-Usyk fight ends and the winner is stripped. AJ gets down on his knees thanking God he will be fighting Hrgovic and not Emperor Zhang.
    Why would AJ be thankful to not fight someone he beat at the Olympics? AJ fights anyone. That's why he's targeting Hrgovic for the IBF. You know, the guy who beat Zhang.

Leave a comment:

• BlackRobb
    replied

An in shape Zhang? Are you getting your excuses in early, Robb? I think you are.

Anderson is too busy calling Hrgovic's name when he knows he's locked in for a big fight. He thinks it's safe to talk where he tries to convince us he's a badass. Thing is, Hrgovic has told him for the last couple of years he knows where to find him. But Anderson keeps fighting garbage and telling us he's only here for the money. It's clear what he's about. But with AJ? Anderson would polish his shoes if the choice was to fight or clean them. He'd get wreaked.

How can AJ and Parker fight for a vacant title? The WBC isn't calling for their mandatory like the IBF is. It will be Hrgovic or Zhang. It just depends what comes up.
    Hrgovic and AJ will fight for the vacant IBF belt once the Fury-Usyk fight ends and the winner is stripped. AJ gets down on his knees thanking God he will be fighting Hrgovic and not Emperor Zhang.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied

AJ would get destroyed by an in shape Zhang. Eddie would never make that fight. I don't believe AJ would fight Sanchez or Anderson either. Maybe a Parker rematch for a vacant belt.
    An in shape Zhang? Are you getting your excuses in early, Robb? I think you are.

Anderson is too busy calling Hrgovic's name when he knows he's locked in for a big fight. He thinks it's safe to talk where he tries to convince us he's a badass. Thing is, Hrgovic has told him for the last couple of years he knows where to find him. But Anderson keeps fighting garbage and telling us he's only here for the money. It's clear what he's about. But with AJ? Anderson would polish his shoes if the choice was to fight or clean them. He'd get wreaked.

How can AJ and Parker fight for a vacant title? The WBC isn't calling for their mandatory like the IBF is. It will be Hrgovic or Zhang. It just depends what comes up.

Leave a comment:

• BlackRobb
    replied

AJ has been trying to get Fury for some time. But like Wilder, he's made sure to shut it down.

Zhang's a good fight if no one else better is there. But Anderson, the guy who isn't here for legacy or for fighting the best to become champion, but for money. That's who you're putting forward? I don't think you can handle the humiliation if i'm being perfectly honest. Sanchez however can kiss my grits. He had a dead body in front of him and he still bored our socks off. The right over the top was there from the first second. But no, he had to be himself and put up another stinking performance. Sorry, he can go away now. He is of no interest. Surely not even to you.
    AJ would get destroyed by an in shape Zhang. Eddie would never make that fight. I don't believe AJ would fight Sanchez or Anderson either. Maybe a Parker rematch for a vacant belt.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied

Wilder is almost 40 and shot mentally. AJ probably beats this version, but will AJ fight Fury, Emperor Zhang, Big Baby Anderson or Frank Sanchez?
    AJ has been trying to get Fury for some time. But like Wilder, he's made sure to shut it down.

Zhang's a good fight if no one else better is there. But Anderson, the guy who isn't here for legacy or for fighting the best to become champion, but for money. That's who you're putting forward? I don't think you can handle the humiliation if i'm being perfectly honest. Sanchez however can kiss my grits. He had a dead body in front of him and he still bored our socks off. The right over the top was there from the first second. But no, he had to be himself and put up another stinking performance. Sorry, he can go away now. He is of no interest. Surely not even to you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X