Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ben Whittaker Stops Vladimir Belujsky In 8th Round On Crews Dezurn-Marshall Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ben Whittaker Stops Vladimir Belujsky In 8th Round On Crews Dezurn-Marshall Undercard

Ben Whittaker entered uncharted territory to earn his latest victory. The 2020 Olympic Silver medalist for Great Britain boxed his way into the eighth round before he closed the show versus Vladimir Belujsky. A light heavyweight fight all but destined to go the scorecards was brought to a halt when referee Mark Lyson deemed Belujsky unfit to continue at 1:49 of round eight Saturday evening on Sky Sports and ESPN+ from AO Arena in Manchester, England.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I just can't believe in Whittaker. I would love to believe in him but, I think he's gonna get KTFO as soon as he steps up.

Comment

I felt bad for Beljusky...he went 8 and the ref pulled him out with a minute to go...a pretty weak stoppage to pad the record. This guy trying to be a poor mans Naz...including the leopard skin. I agree that hes going to be brutally stopped at some point. Sooner rather than later i hope.

Comment

I’m not even the old head, I like some gamesmanship but Whitaker doing way too much. Let your talents do the showboating. I feel like if I’d fights are that easy he needs to be matched with better talent. I can’t watch another fight like this from Ben

Comment

Working...
        X