Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: De La Hoya, Bob Arum, PBC - They Don't Want Me Here!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pbc only has 147 and 154 but weak in other divisions? Huh? They just signed a guy at 168 who has all the belts. They have the WBC and WBA at 160. They have 2 belts at 140. The guy with all the straps at 135 will probably be fighting the Tankster next on Showtime Ppv. Stephen Fulton has 2 belts at 122. They have a couple at 126 and 130. WTF R U talking about?
    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Matchroom is the only outfit that's weak all over with no belts. And GBP. AND no Usyk us not a matchroom fighter.
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg mgame mgame like this.

Comment

The fans don’t want you here either, Eddie.
        thack thack likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbig1 View Post
          The WBC WBA IBF WBO needs to strip Fury and Usyk of their HW titles if a major fight is not made in 90 days. If not, this will drag on for months or even years.
          Why would Usyk get stripped? He has a fight in July.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post

Waddell and Reed let Al Haymon burn through 1/2 billion one year. Waddell and Reed lost half it's value and Shareholders sued for 925 million. Must mean you think make Al Haymon is a joke? No?
            Tsk tsk tsk...c'mon my boy if you're going to tell the story don't start with A then end with E...tell the whole story from A to Z. They filed that 925 mill lawsuit against Haymon in 2016 at the same time GBP filed the 500 mill lawsuit against him. And the same thing the judge did to Oscar's lawsuit was the same thing he did to the Waddell and Reed lawsuit. He thre both out of court for being frivolous and non factual. I didn't even have to Google it because I remember when it happened. But YOU should try and Google stuff before you post seems as tho you don't know WTH you're talking about.
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Why would Usyk get stripped? He has a fight in July.
              My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Funny because Eddie was a black American ev we Rhone would be screaming that he "playing the victim card" can't make dsi shyte up mane!
                That’s exactly why I didn’t like that other fella gaslight me with that “you’re racist for point out bigotry” mess. We have a phrase in NW England that goes “speaking bobbins”, ie chatting shyt, and that fella was definitely speaking bobbins
                DClefthook DClefthook thack thack like this.

Comment

Haymon paid Oscar… good grief.. let it go move on..

Hearn budget has been cut and he can’t afford A side vs Euro bum fights any longer meh it happens..

Comment

Should for the good of boxing made friends & deals instead of demanding, thinking he's Dana.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                      Last time I checked none of them and you haters wanted the PBC here because Haymon is black. Well look whose running boxing. Even the Clenelo fanboys are getting the reality check
                      Nice one! Good Post!

Comment

Working...
                      X