Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's Television Pick of The Week - June 23

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's Television Pick of The Week - June 23

Pick It: #2 Carlos Adames vs. Julian Williams (Saturday, Showtime, 9:00 PM EST) - The best fight of the week on paper, the Jr. bantamweight rematch between Kazuto Ioka and Joshua Franco, doesn't have US television distribution. Fans who have access to see it live will have a treat. Fans in the US might have a hidden
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hoping for a good hook up with the Ioka fight on Youtube after the final bell. Hey ESPN Plus size ..... how not pick this fight up for the paying subscribers ? yea yea sure i know.
    Gonna skip on that Belanga fight dumped the Dumbzone long ago -- Showtimes will be a nice fix for me after the 77 second blip on last weeks card these three fights have promise of lasting time and getting things stirred up all around. So old Plus Size is showing the what fight from where ? Who knows maybe a fight will break out the old try it you might like it fight of the weekend why not ? Enjoy Enjoy yourselves it is later then you think.................

Comment

Was looking at that Berlanga undercard, it's not particularly noteworthy but there are a few interesting fights: Kownacki trying to bounce back with a fight against Joe Cusumano.

The Albanian Bear Reshat Mati is taking on tough as nails Dakota Linger. Linger beat Josue Vargas and should have been given the decision against Matthew Gonzalez.

The Showtime card definitely is the one to watch. I'm not sure how much J-Rock will give us in the main event but looking forward to the undercard with the Martinez/Bornea fight. Hoping they televise Lubin and Arias. Arias is a tough, and inconsistent, fighter and I'm curious to see how Lubin bounces back.

11pm EST is kinda late for me on a Friday but I will try to catch that Thompson Boxing card on YouTube between Saracho and Zaina.

Comment

"I Dream of Joey Cusumano" LOL

Comment

Working...
        X