Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Morrell: I'm Now The Monster, I'm The Father of Team Benavidez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

And looking like a redheaded duck by choosing the the charlo brother who hasnt fought in iver 2 years. You remember your idol yelling at everyone that "those guys should fight eachother" to earn a fight with him....we all do. And you fanbois were overjoyed with it. Now he chooses the 160lb champ who hasnt earned sh.it.
    foh
    And you remember everyone crying about Canelo not fighting Charlo, well now that he is ya'll still crying. Not Canelo's fault Charla hasn't fought in 2 years.

Charlo been fighting stiffs and been in hiding waiting for that Canelo lotto ticket, well now he's got it, but keep crying about another man's career move.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

And you remember everyone crying about Canelo not fighting Charlo, well now that he is ya'll still crying. Not Canelo's fault Charla hasn't fought in 2 years.

Charlo been fighting stiffs and been in hiding waiting for that Canelo lotto ticket, well now he's got it, but keep crying about another man's career move.
      You mean when Saul was at 160, a division he said is not his natural weight? Yeah i remember. Hahahahahahaha, you just owned yourself kid. Dead Charlo didnt earn it, thats what yall fanbois kept repeating over n over. Fighting stiffs wont get you the redhead ticket! Charlo aint sh.it, aint fought nobody and its funny this fight is happening after your own idol said everybody needs to earn it.

Crying? Nah, laughing at you 2 faced CONelo fanbois...You sure you aint robbie or silence?
      Last edited by El_Mero; 06-23-2023, 11:04 AM.

Comment

You mean when Saul was at 160, a division he said is not his natural weight? Yeah i remember. Hahahahahahaha, you just owned yourself kid. Dead Charlo didnt earn it, thats what yall fanbois kept repeating over n over. Fighting stiffs wont get you the redhead ticket! Charlo aint sh.it, aint fought nobody and its funny this fight is happening after your own idol said everybody needs to earn it.

Crying? Nah, laughing at you 2 faced CONelo fanbois...You sure you aint robbie or silence?
        When did I say Charlo earned it? I've been in the opinion that Charlo is garbage, and I said yesterday "shame on Canelo" for taking on this fight.

That said, his haters like you have been crying for Charlo for years, now that it's signed ya'll still crying.

And don't bring up the 2 year absence, like it was said constantly during the Stank/Cryin fight, if they don't like the terms, the date, the weight, the clauses, then don't sign, the only one to blame is the person that signed. Charlo been sitting at home waiting for that Canelo lotto ticket, well now he's got it. But keep crying doe.

Comment

When did I say Charlo earned it? I've been in the opinion that Charlo is garbage, and I said yesterday "shame on Canelo" for taking on this fight.

That said, his haters like you have been crying for Charlo for years, now that it's signed ya'll still crying.

And don't bring up the 2 year absence, like it was said constantly during the Stank/Cryin fight, if they don't like the terms, the date, the weight, the clauses, then don't sign, the only one to blame is the person that signed. Charlo been sitting at home waiting for that Canelo lotto ticket, well now he's got it. But keep crying doe.
          Hahahahahahaha aint nobody cryin but u CONelo cheerleaders. Fight is wack, but keep lifting your skirt any time the redhead ducks his mandatory or pull bs stipulations or ducks another as.s whippin vs Bivol.

Have a good day Silence/Robbie

Comment

Hahahahahahaha aint nobody cryin but u CONelo cheerleaders. Fight is wack, but keep lifting your skirt any time the redhead ducks his mandatory or pull bs stipulations or ducks another as.s whippin vs Bivol.

Have a good day Silence/Robbie
            I'm not getting emotional like you, ya moron, when did I ever say this was the best fight ever made? I know it's whack, I wanted to see Canelo/Benavidez, but no sense into getting all emotional and crying like a h.oe like all the Canelo haters out there. I'm just laughing at the Canelo haters who not too long ago when Canelo/Bivol 2 was proposed kept saying "Canelo ducking athletic black boxers like Charlo and Andrade" Well now he has one signed up and ya'll still crying. That's what's hilarious you bozo.

Comment

I'm not getting emotional like you, ya moron, when did I ever say this was the best fight ever made? I know it's whack, I wanted to see Canelo/Benavidez, but no sense into getting all emotional and crying like a h.oe like all the Canelo haters out there. I'm just laughing at the Canelo haters who not too long ago when Canelo/Bivol 2 was proposed kept saying "Canelo ducking athletic black boxers like Charlo and Andrade" Well now he has one signed up and ya'll still crying. That's what's hilarious you bozo.
              Charlo aint been athletic in 2 years. Foo was in a padded room. Shi.t a fight vs Andrade wouldve been sh.itted on too, but at least he wasnt in a mwntal ward. But do you mijo

Comment

Working...
              X