Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charles Martin: I Have To Beat Jared Anderson To Accomplish My Goal!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his goal is to ascend back to Mt Olympus to be with his fellow Gods

Comment

Originally posted by tomhawq View Post
      Martin has not lost his hunger for fights, whether at top level or not. He obviously got something left in the tank, and he always makes himself available for fights.

Why is Charles Martin not in Frank Sanchez's resume? You'd think Martin vs Sanchez could have happened a long time ago.

And Martin has always been a PBC fighter and now he's fighting Jared Anderson on a TR/ESPN card. Don't you think PBC ought to take advantage of guys like Martin's availability which would be gone soon?
      Didn't know this fight is on ESPN.

Forget about Sanchez. I'd rather see this guy on Dancing With The Stars. He's a nobody feasting mostly on crumbs. His first step up fight is semi-retired Chris Arreola. Embarassing choice of fight.

Comment

Originally posted by maguirre View Post

Didn't know this fight is on ESPN.

Forget about Sanchez. I'd rather see this guy on Dancing With The Stars. He's a nobody feasting mostly on crumbs. His first step up fight is semi-retired Chris Arreola. Embarassing choice of fight.
        Whether one would admit or not, out-of-prime Arreola is Frank Sanchez's first significant fight.

Comment

Originally posted by tomhawq View Post

Whether one would admit or not, out-of-prime Arreola is Frank Sanchez's first significant fight.
          And I believe he wanted nothing to do with even such out of prime level. They were on the same card last time and fought bums instead of fighting each other. Also, Martin was always available, yet Charles didn't show up on Frank's radar screen. Sanchez would rather fight the likes of Hammer and some unknown guys.

Comment

Originally posted by maguirre View Post

And I believe he wanted nothing to do with even such out of prime level. They were on the same card last time and fought bums instead of fighting each other. Also, Martin was always available, yet Charles didn't show up on Frank's radar screen. Sanchez would rather fight the likes of Hammer and some unknown guys.
            Charles Martin would have been Frank Sanchez's another significant fight long time ago. But for some odd reason, it didn't happen for Frank. It's becoming typical these days. Fight mostly "crumbs" all your career, then go for money fights. Sanchez is already mentioning Tyson Fury.

Comment

Working...
            X