Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Wants To See Tyson Fury Defend Title, Then Consider Jones or Ngannou

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Wants To See Tyson Fury Defend Title, Then Consider Jones or Ngannou

Former two division world champion Andre Ward is very interested in watching Tyson Fury face MMA superstars Jon Jones and Francis Ngannou - but he doubts either contest will come off.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ward is off the mark here , Tyson should not be looking at MMA guys for a long time if ever and he's been trying to pin down Joshua for a very long time but Joshua wants to fight the two guys Tyson brutally Knocked out so he must be really frustrated , we all are but Hearn calls it going his OWN route.Sorry Andre those are the facts!
    Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
      Ward is off the mark here , Tyson should not be looking at MMA guys for a long time if ever and he's been trying to pin down Joshua for a very long time but Joshua wants to fight the two guys Tyson brutally Knocked out so he must be really frustrated , we all are but Hearn calls it going his OWN route.Sorry Andre those are the facts!
      Fury should stop pestering AJ and fight the guy who beat AJ twice and took his titles off him.

Comment

Tyson fughin Fury is so full of chit that his eyes are turning fughin brown
        Blah blah blah and still contemplating having a fourth fight with Del Boy
        Just ask his coke dealer who will be his next opponent and he’ll probably be right on target
        Just can’t take the bullchit anymore from this so-called heavyweight champion

Comment

We all know the problem with Fury...

He can't box in the United States..

This is why we've seen him fight Whyte and Chirosa since beating Wilder..

Fury can't really pick and choose like he used to..

Comment

The Gypsy clown is a circus act and everyone is starting to see it, he’s a influencer boxer deep down, no fighting man.

Comment

Fighting the best MMA guys would be better than fighting Whyte or Chisora or a no namer boxer.

Comment

I don't even understand why Fury is ducking Usyk.

He is ducking a guy he has every advantage against.

And I mean every advantage, including skill, stamina, and speed.

Granted Usyk is a great fighter but a great bigger man always beats a great smaller man.

We saw a clear example of this in the Mikey vs Spence fight.

Mikey was top 5 p4p fighter at the time and Spence was not in the ppv rankings but Spence made him look like a top 50 fighter.

I think it would be the same here.

Usyk wasn't a puncher at cruiserweight and he aint no puncher at heavyweight. Fury walked through and got up from Wilder'a punches, Usyk is nothing in comparison.

Fury bullied Wilder with his weight advantage, but I'm pretty sure Wilder is stronger than Usyk.

Usyk is way more skilled than Wilder yes, but Fury is still the more skilled fighter Imo.

This guy is gonna regret this decision for the rest of his life.

This is big big fight that I believe he can win in spectacular fashion.
                MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

He shouldnt be considering circus fights until hes like 40 and retired. Too many legacy building actual legit fights out there in his own sport right now for him to be ****ing around.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post
                    I don't even understand why Fury is ducking Usyk.

He is ducking a guy he has every advantage against.

And I mean every advantage, including skill, stamina, and speed.

Granted Usyk is a great fighter but a great bigger man always beats a great smaller man.

We saw a clear example of this in the Mikey vs Spence fight.

Mikey was top 5 p4p fighter at the time and Spence was not in the ppv rankings but Spence made him look like a top 50 fighter.

I think it would be the same here.

Usyk wasn't a puncher at cruiserweight and he aint no puncher at heavyweight. Fury walked through and got up from Wilder'a punches, Usyk is nothing in comparison.

Fury bullied Wilder with his weight advantage, but I'm pretty sure Wilder is stronger than Usyk.

Usyk is way more skilled than Wilder yes, but Fury is still the more skilled fighter Imo.

This guy is gonna regret this decision for the rest of his life.

This is big big fight that I believe he can win in spectacular fashion.
                    Usyk is much better than you think he is. He is better than Wilder in every department except one punch power - stronger, faster, better chin, more stamina and way more skills. The Fury who beat Wilder in their trilogy would lose to Usyk.

I saw Fury vs Usyk as a near 50/50 fight, with Fury maybe having a slight advantage. I've changed my mind on that now. Self belief and confidence are very important in boxing. Usyk is clearly more confident of beating Fury than Fury is of beating him. Advantage Usyk.

Comment

Working...
                    X