Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ra'eese Aleem: Inoue Is Just Too Strong, Too Explosive For Fulton; I Would Love To Fight Inoue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ra'eese Aleem: Inoue Is Just Too Strong, Too Explosive For Fulton; I Would Love To Fight Inoue

Ra'eese Aleem respects Stephen Fulton for embracing the biggest challenge of Fulton's career. One of Fulton's 122-pound rivals just can't envision the unbeaten WBC/WBO champion traveling to Japanese superstar Naoya Inoue's home country and upsetting one of boxing's most complete, dangerous fighters. Philadelphia's Fulton
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can't believe Inoue is 30 already - jeez

Comment

The Beast got this. UD in AU. Title shot next.

Comment

Ra'eese Aleem has a 60% ko ratio and trying to throw another fighter under the bus, GTFOH! You weak your dammmmm self so don't try and boost your stock like you are the man to dethrone Inoue. MF'ers kill me, like you all that!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
          Ra'eese Aleem has a 60% ko ratio and trying to throw another fighter under the bus, GTFOH! You weak your dammmmm self so don't try and boost your stock like you are the man to dethrone Inoue. MF'ers kill me, like you all that!

You know what kills me? MF'ers that use unnecessary exclamation points along with crazy size and bold lettering cuz they think their opinion means more than others. Learn how to type on a message board you ree-ree
          M111 M111 likes this.

Comment

Fulton wins this fight
            champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
              Can't believe Inoue is 30 already - jeez
              8 world titles, 3 divisions, undisputed in the last. How many other current fighters have achieved that by 30?
              Just looking Just looking likes this.

Comment

It's going to be very interesting to see what happens once this fight goes to the scorecards because I just can't see Inoue catching and stopping Fulton because he's too elusive.

You have a premier boxer/puncher vs one of the best defensive counter punchers in the game. Hopefully, the official judges don't define boxing as running.​

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  It's going to be very interesting to see what happens once this fight goes to the scorecards because I just can't see Inoue catching and stopping Fulton because he's too elusive.

You have a premier boxer/puncher vs one of the best defensive counter punchers in the game. Hopefully, the official judges don't define boxing as running.​
                  Fulton's defense really isn't all _that_ great. Not sure why some people seem to have the impression that he's like the second coming of Mayweather, defensively.

cowben7373 cowben7373 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by cacarr View Post

Fulton's defense really isn't all _that_ great. Not sure why some people seem to have the impression that he's like the second coming of Mayweather, defensively.
                    I don’t think anyone is saying he is the second coming of mayweather. Defensively he is a tier below the andrades, bivols, and Stevenson’s. But his defense is definitely a great attribute. If Fulton chose to avoid engaging like he did when he fought leo and figueora, Fulton would statistically be in compubox top 10 in opponents land percentage. Most of his fights he is holding guys to under 20% landing rate. I’ve seen ppl say he gets hit to much, but when i ask that question of who tags him so easily, they always say Figueroa and Leo. I always ask if they can name at least one more fight where he was consistently tagged and they never can give me another name. I saw someone say khegai, but looking at the fight and the stats, that just isn’t true.

Comment

Working...
                    X