Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Tszyu, Carlos Ocampo - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Tszyu, Carlos Ocampo - Face To Face at Final Presser

Tszyu, Ocampo Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Undefeated Australian superstar Tim Tszyu will return to the ring and defend his Interim WBO 154-pound title against Mexican contender Carlos Ocampo headlining action live on SHOWTIME on Saturday, June 17 (Sunday, June 18 in Australia) from the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre in Broadbeach, Queensland, Australia in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Matt Roberts)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ocampo keeps getting cycle around.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      Ocampo keeps getting cycle around.
      Only 2 losses, knocked out by Spence and went the distance with Fundora. Ocampo is going to KO Timmy when Tzsyu is swinging recklessly going for the kill.

Comment

When things happen that I don't understand, I question it from any fighter. Not just Tim Tszyu. Ordinarily, when a fighter has a prefight issue, he tries to hide it from the enemy camp. Why let on where to hit you? In this case, not only is it not a secret, Tim is bragging about it, telling the world about it. I'm not hating, I'm just asking. Whats to stop Ocampo from going after Tim's arm? At best, it shows little regard for Ocampo.

Comment

Taking interim fights, instead of just doing the same like others like sit around and wait for his title shot is still not enough for some people.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            When things happen that I don't understand, I question it from any fighter. Not just Tim Tszyu. Ordinarily, when a fighter has a prefight issue, he tries to hide it from the enemy camp. Why let on where to hit you? In this case, not only is it not a secret, Tim is bragging about it, telling the world about it. I'm not hating, I'm just asking. Whats to stop Ocampo from going after Tim's arm? At best, it shows little regard for Ocampo.

I'd be surprised if Carlos finds a way to target the cut on Tszyu's arm that's mostly protected by the glove.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

Only 2 losses, knocked out by Spence and went the distance with Fundora. Ocampo is going to KO Timmy when Tzsyu is swinging recklessly going for the kill.
              Jermell ducked him lol

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                Timmy is not the brightest apple in the basket, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool story View Post

Jermell ducked him lol
                  Hilarious and delusional.

Comment

i wonder if at the faceoff that tim knew he was gonna come out and stop him like he did

Comment

Working...
                    X