Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Tszyu Releases Gruesome Images of Dog Bite Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that will leave a mark. Full respect to Tim for carry on with the fight. That bite was no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
      Meh, I've seen worse. Lennox Lewis vs Vitali Klitschko.
      ———
      The 2nd most toxic person on this platform is on the attack, as always.
      Lewis vs Vitali was during a fight. This is an injury while in training camp. He had all the right to pull out of the fight.
      I know it’s a cultural thing for you people to gossip, to be critical and just ridicule other people but damn!!! Yours is on a whole different level. No wonder most of your men are either Trans or gay. Look at statistics about your region, numbers don’t lie.
      champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

In my mind, no commission should allow him to fight if its that bad of a bite. No. 2. Is this some sort of plea for sympathy? An excuse? Don't do it, but if Timmy does and loses for it...nah. he'll go a couple of rounds and if it bleeds, they'll call it a no contest.
        Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Bad wound. Hope he let's it heal properly. Go Tim.

Comment

Damn dingos are dangerous.

Damn dog bites me im killing it.

Comment

He's a tough hombre. Most fighters would have pulled out.

Comment

If I'm Jose, I would beat the crap out of Tim's arm. What's he going to do? Block it with his face? A hard arm beating is bad on a good day. Maybe Timmy comes in with a plaster cast on his arm. I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  If I'm Jose, I would beat the crap out of Tim's arm. What's he going to do? Block it with his face? A hard arm beating is bad on a good day. Maybe Timmy comes in with a plaster cast on his arm. I don't know.
                  This fella hates Tzsyu. He's in every Tim thread.

What must be the reason this time for this particular fan?
                  Tzsyu probably has 5 fans here, and they can't even be called fans,
                  but just expressing appreciation. Haven't seen Tzsyu being overhyped.
                  Must be a huge fan of part-time boxers and it upsets him Tzsyu is getting this attention.
                  Corelone Corelone likes this.

Comment

Hopefully the dog didn't have rabies. That was a very serious and terrible bite he got there.

Comment

That hardly fits the description of gruesome

Comment

Working...
                      X