Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caroline Dubois Explains Why Oleksandr Uysk vs. Daniel Dubois is 50-50 Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never knew Caroline Dubois was on meth. DD has almost no chance of beating Usyk unless the Ukrainian gets totally bored AF in there.
    AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Usyk by stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
        It's not a good sign when even your sister gives you a 50% chance of winning.
        what kind of sign are you looking for? If she said her brother had a 100%chance of winning - would that be a good sign for you? Would you place money on DD because his sister said he was 100% going to win? Didn't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
          LOL, Dubois is going to get absolutely embarrassed.
          People forgetting that Chisora made Usyk work - and Dubois is a lot better than Chisora.

Comment

Total mismatch.

Comment

Why is Caroline talking about what happened in the amateurs? Your brother got dropped in his last fight by someone nobody has ever heard of. I like Caroline but I think she should just keep quiet about her brother's chances against Usyk. She is contradicting herself here. I hope Daniel makes a fight of it but all signs point to him being schooled badly and possibly KO'd. If Usyk can hurt AJ he can definitely hurt Dubois.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

People forgetting that Chisora made Usyk work - and Dubois is a lot better than Chisora.
                Is he? Based on what? Chisora is old and shop worn but his experience is vastly superior to that of Dubois. Would Chisora have been dropped multiple times against Lerena? Maybe, maybe not. I don't think there's enough evidence to support the opinion that Dubois is a lot better than Chisora.

Comment

I like that game plan, which is what worked well for Chisora. Go in guns blazing and force a stoppage, whether he gets it or Usyk does. His only chance is to eat a few then try and drown him with big punches.

Comment

A supportive sibling, very good.
                    ​​​​​​
                    I don't see how Dubois beats Usyk. I hope he's secured a good purse for this fight, which I'm sure he has.

Comment

Usyk will TKO Dubois inside 6.

Comment

Working...
                      X