Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caroline Dubois Explains Why Oleksandr Uysk vs. Daniel Dubois is 50-50 Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caroline Dubois Explains Why Oleksandr Uysk vs. Daniel Dubois is 50-50 Fight

Caroline Dubois, the sister of heavyweight Daniel Dubois, likes her brother's chances to create an upset against WBO, IBF, WBA, IBO world champion Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha

come on

Comment

LOL, Dubois is going to get absolutely embarrassed.

Comment

Dubois ain't gonna do **** there

Comment

I get what Caroline is saying, I just don't know if Danny boy can pull it off. And of course she's his sister, so yeah, that is why she saying that.
          Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 06-15-2023, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
            ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha

come on
            In other news, Usyk’s sister Karolina explains to us why Oleksandr is such a heavy favourite.

Comment

It's not a good sign when even your sister gives you a 50% chance of winning.

Comment

Even though the smart money is on Usyk ....its still a fight , a HW fight and yes anything can happen. And it would not be the first time either.
                Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

After damaging his knee I'm not too sure about him now. Even after losing to Joyce id still think dubois could do well. But even now I think dubois can test usyk.
                  But dubois not 100%
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 06-15-2023, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    I get what Caroline is saying, I just don't know if Danny boy can pull it off. And of course she's his sister, so yeah, that is why she saying that.
                    She makes perfect sense, especially bringing the fight to Usyk, and using the natural advantages in size and strength to go for the kill, but after seeing how Daniel looked in his last fight, I wouldn't be confident in him being the guy to do it.
                    SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X