Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: Put Me in With Matias, Teo, Rolly - I Would Beat Them!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: Put Me in With Matias, Teo, Rolly - I Would Beat Them!

Regis Prograis says his full focus is on the 'hungry and dangerous' challenger Danielito Zorrilla as he prepares to defend his WBC World Super-Lightweight title at the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans on Saturday night, live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's criminal how badly Regis has been promoted, especially at this stage of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
      It's criminal how badly Regis has been promoted, especially at this stage of his career.
      Yeah I feel like that by the time he gets back into the big fights, we may have missed his true peak. I hope I'm wrong and that he becomes a unified champ.
      Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Rolly can't box. Just about everyone at the elite level will beat him, such as long as he doesn't land a lucky punch.

While Prograis is sound, he is merely okay. He'll win some, he'll lose some. He'll get handled by Teofimo. He's not that good.

He should fight Broner. Broner can't handle any top level boxer with power. Broner has called out Prograis. Prograis should accept the challenge....and end ABs career.
        PanchoGomez Rayzah likes this.

Comment

“You can’t control what people think. Some may say I’m the best, some will now say Teo, Subriel Matias, some might even say Rolly. I still feel I’m the best; you put me in with Rolly, I beat him. Put me in with Teo, I beat him. Put me in with Matias, I beat him. We can’t prove that until we fight, but that’s how I feel, and the only way to prove it is to fight each other.” - Regis Prograis

Prograis Hopes Third Fight of Matchroom Deal Will Be Subriel Matias Unification

​“The first two fights won’t be high, marquee names right now,” Prograis continued. “It’ll be people that’s respectful, people that’s undefeated, probably like top-ten in the rankings. But that third fight—like I said, hopefully Eddie can get this done with Matias—the third fight will be Matias, unification. After three fights, I’m out the deal and I got two belts at 140, then what’s up?"

https://www.boxingscene.com/prograis...cation--174704

Regis says he'll fight Teo NOW! Regis says he hopes Hearn signs Matias, but he won't fight him until his THIRD fight on the deal! Doesn't sound like confidence to me!

Comment

Sounds like Catterall is out of the mix.

Comment

Prograis vs. Matias is the fight to make, sooner rather than later.
              Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

Fight Matias!!!!!!!, that is a FOTY candidate if it happens..
                Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

Regis talking the talk, sadly I do not see any of the other promoters allowing him to walk the walk.

Comment

“You can’t control what people think. Some may say I’m the best, some will now say Teo, Subriel Matias, some might even say Rolly."

Some might say Barroso, but nobody is saying Rolly.
                    Hnnnggg Hnnnggg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X