Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jesus Christ, Why dont FLOYD AND MANNY JUST FIGHT AGAIN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus Christ, Why dont FLOYD AND MANNY JUST FIGHT AGAIN?

My god, how many of these utterly soul crushing fights vs people who dont deserve to share the ring vs these two living legends are they gonna do before they figure out that they would make more money fighting each and not have to fight ever again?

i mean my god, what's next?

Pacquiao is gonna fight jussie "gay tupac" smollett?

Floyd is gonna fight Lia Thomas with the stipulation that kenny bayless is the referee and she cant transform ?

When is this crap gonna stop?

Are these two guys already out of money????

Why not fight again and get more money fighting each other instead of having to see two of the sports biggest and most accomplished stars demean themselves with these degrading fights?

Dont you even effing dare say you wont watch because you know you would.

Who cares they're retired legends they can both do want they want, if that is fighting some easy exhibitions for money and fun then let them. Just don't watch, easy enough i do it, I don't follow any of the news about them exhibitions and not watched any of the exhibitions i just saw the viral video of the guy mayweather fought trying to still fight him after ref stopped it thats about it
    Last edited by Boxing 112; 06-14-2023, 07:25 PM.

Comment

did you see the 1st fight?why would you wanna see it again?
      786 786 The Big Dunn The Big Dunn like this.

Comment

they are retired, who cares what they do?

Comment

Floyd schooled Manny. No need for a rematch. Delusional Pacquiao fans are the only ones who want to see them run it back, like the results would be any different.
          786 786 MoonCheese Marchegiano like this.

Comment

When is it going to stop, when people stop buying these circus shows, until then, sit back and have a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
              Floyd schooled Manny. No need for a rematch. Delusional Pacquiao fans are the only ones who want to see them run it back, like the results would be any different.
              Yeah waited 6 years for it.

Comment

Pac ruined a rematch (when it could have been made) when he publicly cried about his arm falling off during training camp.
                IOW, he ''defrauded'' his fans by being damaged goods

Fans file $5m lawsuit over Manny Pacquiao injury in Floyd Mayweather fight

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...yweather-fight

The fight should have happened long ago when May was still PBF but Pac cried about RANDOM blood tests
                And then Arum delayed it further saying the fight needed a proper stadium to be built !!!!
                MoonCheese Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Floyd isn't a true champion. So many excuses why he don't rematch like legends of the sport from past have done since time and immemorial, if it's good enough for those icons of the sport it should be good enough for floyd too. Excuses why he not fought in others backyards or for his IVs and CW. Floyd didn't do what the great champions i admire did, so I can't compare floyd to them.
                  Floyd's obviously good at what he did, but it's not exactly like the greats of the past we put on a pedestal did. Floyd's an excuse maker, why he didn't do what people came to expect, so Floyd's not a great champion.
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 06-15-2023, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Please man Floyd is scared of real competition.

You see how he "schooled" a shopworn Manny by running and hugging for 12 rounds. Stunk up the joint about as bad as he did with Carlos Baldymir, but he figured out how to make more money doing it.

Floyd Mayweather always an excuse his hands is hurtin, too small, retired, etc. when somebody who can actually box shows up, but the phone is always picked up and he'll do some half assed mitt work when some washed up name fighter or a 120 lb kickboxer is on the line

Last edited by djtmal; 06-15-2023, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X