Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Frazer Clarke, Mariusz Wach - Face To Face at Open Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Frazer Clarke, Mariusz Wach - Face To Face at Open Workouts

Clarke, Wach Workouts Photos Gallery - On Friday, June 16th at the historic York Hall in London, England, Frazer Clarke will face his most experienced opponent to date. (photos by Lawrence Lustig)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Worst Sky main event in a long time.

Comment

Wach's chin looks like the giggidy giggidy guy on Family Guy.

Comment

This could go one of two ways. Wach is no slouch, but he's old and well past his prime. Quite possible the inexperienced Frazer gets a rude awakening if Wach still has some grit still left in the tank. Could be there's a very good reason he wasn't allowed to fight Wardley by his promoter.
        JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotland The Brave View Post
          This could go one of two ways. Wach is no slouch, but he's old and well past his prime. Quite possible the inexperienced Frazer gets a rude awakening if Wach still has some grit still left in the tank. Could be there's a very good reason he wasn't allowed to fight Wardley by his promoter.
          Possibly. I haven't been too impressed by Clarke so far, although, it is often the case that a better opponent is needed to bring the best out of a good fighter, but Wach is still durable, will surely have a go, and the potential is there for cracks to appear.

Even though Wach must be in his 60s now, he's still by far the hardest test in the pros Clarke has had. Let's look at it like this, could this version of Wach cause the David Price when he lost to Thompson problems? I'd say, yes. Who knows how Clarke reacts if this turns into a bit of a fight. Nash out

Comment

If Wach had any kind of training camp & has anything left he could be a very tough opponent for Clarke…

Comment

I remember the time when Wach was a prospect, back in the Klitschko era. Btw, Wach was obliterated by Bakole and severly beaten up by Makhmudov, two of the best kept secrets of hw division that won't likely have any chance at a title. Clarke, on the contrary, has a favourable path and if he can get past Wach, I see him moving towards the top for when Fury/Usyk retire.

Comment

Working...
              X