No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko Outworks Floyd Mayweather Jr's Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
    I was very surprised Vitali threw 800 punches, i felt he showed he can fight with more than one dimension.
    LOL 800 slaps and fly squats , the big girl turned his back and ran at one stage , the 2 Klits have got to be some of worst HW champs Ive seen in 40 years of following boxing , we are in the weakest HW era I can remember ,,,,,,,,,,lucky for them .

Comment

Its like an all out ***** fest between the worlds biggest huggers!!! Klits vs Mayweathers!!!! Handbags ready boys!!! Hahahah.

Comment

not really that shocked after seeing both fights.

Comment

I mever saw either fight because I was in Bolivia.was the arreola/klit fight even competitive or did arreola just eat punches all night? I'm looking for an honest opinion that's unbias.

Comment

He just ate punches all night, but to his credit, he never gave up trying to find a way inside, and he forced Vitali to work all 10 rounds of the fight.

If Chris had been anywhere near Vitali's size, it would've been a pick'em fight, with Arreola's heart and determination being his biggest assett.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
              You're just another ******ed Klitschko hater.

Nobody cares about your ******ed opinions.

Bruno never accomplished jack **** in his career, never won a world title, who did he beat?

Prime 4 Prime...Bruno gets destroyed by either Klitschko.
              Bruno gets killed by vitali but Bruno did win a world title in his 4th try vs mccall after mccall knocked out lewis.Bruno then defended vs Tyson & lost then retired.bruno wasn't that bad thou.his 5 loses were to bonecrusher smith,witherspoon,lewis,Tyson twice.all world champions.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickman View Post
                He just ate punches all night, but to his credit, he never gave up trying to find a way inside, and he forced Vitali to work all 10 rounds of the fight.

If Chris had been anywhere near Vitali's size, it would've been a pick'em fight, with Arreola's heart and determination being his biggest assett.
                Thanks,I look forward to seeing it.it's nice to hear arreola was in decent shape.I also heard toney was 211,peter 239,tua 237 which is good for the division.guys coming to fight in shape.Briggs is coming back I hear at 250,Rahman I hear is 230.doesn't mean anything but at least they are in shape.toney at 211 is very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  Thanks,I look forward to seeing it.it's nice to hear arreola was in decent shape.I also heard toney was 211,peter 239,tua 237 which is good for the division.guys coming to fight in shape.Briggs is coming back I hear at 250,Rahman I hear is 230.doesn't mean anything but at least they are in shape.toney at 211 is very impressive.
                  Well, I wouldn't exactly say he was "in shape" (unless you're just talking round), but his conditioning was far better than expected, and the extra weight, I.E. jiggles and wiggles, didn't hurt him in this one at all. If it'd been a smaller heavy he was fighting, who could average 100 punches a round, he might've lost a humiliating decision, but that wasn't a concern here.

RE: Tua...
                  Yeah, he's trimmer than he's been since his late 20's, I'm happy to say, and if he can maintain that discipline, he could literally kill everyone in the division except for the Klitchkos, and he might even give them serious trouble, should he find a way inside (something he was always good at, probably on par with Tyson in that respect).

Peter is, I believe, about done making big noise in the division. I think Vitali broke his heart, and he no longer has the hunger he'd need to run through the top end.

Briggs is back for another payday or two, in my opinion, though I'd be tickled ****less to be wrong about that. The guy was potential incarnate, in his prime. Lightning fast hands, great power, predatory instinct...he just didn't have the mental fortitude, I think....of course the affinity for chow didn't help.

And Rahman is always exciting to watch, whatever else he may be.

Toney is, however, frigging done, has been for awhile, he just hasn't gotten the memo yet.

Comment

Working...
                  X