Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Stands Firm On Retirement Talk: I Have A Lot Of Ideas About Boxing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shakedaddy View Post

It's Teo that brought the subject up, he said that the black fighters are getting treated much better than he is. Malignaggi got fired for something similar. I think Teo brings most of the haters on himself, by saying and acting ******. But, it's boxing so no matter what he does, people will hate for no reason. Me, I want to like him and sometimes I do, but he always says/does something to ruin it just as quickly.
    Sure, I would never defend the stuff that comes out of Teo's mouth. My post was taking issue with the nonsense argument that he actively ducked black American fighters and instead sought out fights with soft white Europeans. Those European fighters were the best fighters in both divisions.

Comment

Code for " show me the money " lol..

Comment

The bad part about Teofimo winning is that it feeds his mania and he'll be talking crazy shyte until he loses again. I'm waiting for him to start babbling in tongues someday in an interview. He'll probably do that during a network interview so that everyone can see him.
        Last edited by pnut901; 06-13-2023, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X