Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez: God Willing, Top Rank Is Able To Give Me The Teofimo Lopez Fight Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he gets his nine figures…

Comment

Teofimo can call the shots now, pretty much, he's the man, like Tank Davis.

He must remain humble though, not be too demanding, but definitely can get any big name fight. So, I think he'd be more interested in other figha than Ramirez.

Lopez vs Haney, rematch with Loma or against Tank, those are big ones. I'd advise against a fight with Shakur, stylistically a difficult puzzle for anyone.

Comment

I've never been big on Ramirez he's too basic not the fastest, not the hardest puncher, nothing special Teo beats him easily imo.

I actually prefer Ramirez vs Regis thats an even fight.

Teo should let these guys fight each other first to get a crack at him.

Comment

Ramirez is the only big dog in the division that Teo handles with ease. Teo would clown around with him before he flattens him. Kind of like Magdaleno. I want to see it. Make it happen.

Comment

As much as I think Ramirez can be a little slow and plodding when he fights, I think this is winnable for him. Teo has a tendency to fight in spurts. You have to turn it up more mid-round and on those rest rounds Teo likes to take. Ramirez is a LOT like a JLCastillo. Excellent on the front foot, not great on the back foot, and gives as well as he takes.

Comment

Teo is a level above Ramirez IMO

Comment

So the DIVA is now ready for a shot with no mention about his desired "minimum" !!!!

Comment

The big fight for Teo is against Ryan.

Teo should go pickup a check vs Ramirez in the meantime.. fight would sell out in Cali

let Ryan take Rollies belt..

then a massive unification PPV seller with Ryan.
                  Pharlapz Pharlapz Regge Regge like this.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                    The big fight for Teo is against Ryan.

Teo should go pickup a check vs Ramirez in the meantime.. fight would sell out in Cali

let Ryan take Rollies belt..

then a massive unification PPV seller with Ryan.
                    Damn I actually like that idea I think Ryan doesn't beat any champ at 140 besides Rolly. It will give Teo a huge ppv showdown yet an easy fight I like it.

Funny the boogeyman of the division Subriel Matias is never mentioned no one wants to deal with him and Regis has gone on record admitting not right now lol
                    AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Damn I actually like that idea I think Ryan doesn't beat any champ at 140 besides Rolly. It will give Teo a huge ppv showdown yet an easy fight I like it.

Funny the boogeyman of the division Subriel Matias is never mentioned no one wants to deal with him and Regis has gone on record admitting not right now lol
                      Ryan likely KO’s Teo.. hate to burst your bubble

Comment

Working...
                      X