Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: It Was Close, Teofimo Lopez Was Better Man, I Know I Can Beat Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Airtioteclint View Post
    Let me get this straight. He backed out of the catterall rematch due to an "injury" in favor of an easier target in teo who everybody thought was washed up and still lost? Did I miss anything?
    Teofimo was a mandatory for his last remaining belt. Probably better money than a Catterall fight and he figured that win or lose the Catterall fight would still be there. I'm not saying that I agree with anything , just laying out the situation.

Comment

Most delusional current British fighter alongside Whyte.

This is definitely the calm before the storm of excuses, he clearly said he may move up a weight in the post fight interview so that’s an under the radar excuse right there, wait for the bad camp, horrible NY hotel and nagging shoulder, over the next few weeks.

The tart is such a sore deluded loser he won’t be able to help himself.

Comment

It wasn`t close, you lost, deal with it.

Comment

Regis Prograis took it out of Taylor, he's never been the same, he's done. Good win for Teo, now all he needs to do is resign with Top Rank and fight Ramirez or Barboza, but stay away from Prograis, Matias, Catterall, Zepeda and Teo should be ok
          Last edited by factsarenice; 06-11-2023, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Winky-Wright View Post
            Most delusional current British fighter alongside Whyte.

This is definitely the calm before the storm of excuses, he clearly said he may move up a weight in the post fight interview so that’s an under the radar excuse right there, wait for the bad camp, horrible NY hotel and nagging shoulder, over the next few weeks.

The tart is such a sore deluded loser he won’t be able to help himself.
            Taylor is a sore loser but NOTHING compared to when Curious George beat Teo to a pulp. But lets not talk about that, K.
            Last edited by factsarenice; 06-11-2023, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Airtioteclint View Post
              Let me get this straight. He backed out of the catterall rematch due to an "injury" in favor of an easier target in teo who everybody thought was washed up and still lost? Did I miss anything?
              Cherry picking turn wrong. Teo wasn't a cherry after all.

Comment

Taylor knew he was getting blasted out by Progrias, Catteral and Zepeda so he looked for the easiest fight for the highest pay, Teofimo.

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Cherry picking turn wrong. Teo wasn't a cherry after all.
                On the other hand Teofimo knew he was getting blasted out by Progrias, Catteral and Zepeda so he looked for Josh Taylor because like everyone else, Teo knew Taylor there for the picking. ​

Last edited by factsarenice; 06-11-2023, 03:34 PM.

Comment

I don’t think Taylor is done at all. I think he got rocked and never could rebound. The first three rounds he was looking pretty good. But after the 4th he went back to his corner, with a lil red on his face, and you could see it in his soul that he got hurt that round. Some’m caught him. And he never rebounded after that. Cong**** to Teo, the man has hella talent and I did not expect this at all. He’s a dog. He’ll be a tough out for anybody. I’d probably favor him against every fighter in his weight range.

Comment

Working...
                  X