Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: It Was Close, Teofimo Lopez Was Better Man, I Know I Can Beat Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of the road for Taylor - 140 and 147 has too many younger and stronger fighters. He had his run. If he cashes out, it will come in a loss.
    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

lol it wasn't close, Lopez was toying and clowning Taylor in the ring.
      Regge Regge KING S.O.G KING S.O.G like this.

Comment

Catterall exposed you and Lopez finished you off now get lost Taylor
        BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

To me he lost vs Regis though close, then Caterall schooled you, you avoided the rematch for figured if your going to lose, because no hometown advantage then might as well cash out now Lopez ran laps around you. crazy the bigger fight ain't fight behind his jab, especially since in all teo fights because of that low lead hand he very hittable with such
          BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Lopez toyed with Taylor, looked more comfortable than I have ever seen him. I gave Josh only Rounds 1 and 10. If I reach really hard, I can give him Round 3. My card was 118-110 Lopez. Being generous, let's call it 117-111. It was still a very bad hiding. Taylor would get hurt seriously at 147. So would Prograis and any other 140 lb. guy. He should get one more big cash fight in, then retire. His defense is dreadful.
            Regge Regge KING S.O.G KING S.O.G like this.

Comment

I doubt he can beat him, Lopez has everything tho knock him out in a rematch.

Comment

I had it 118-110 for King Teofimo! Great win, amazing fighter
                BlackRobb BlackRobb Regge Regge like this.

Comment

It’s crazy that not even Josh Taylor made excuses for losing, he said he has a great training camp and he came in feeling good. But his fanboys and Teofimo haters are crying online that he had a long layoff and that he was weight drained etc lmao those people are embarrassing

Comment

It wasn't close I gave Taylor 2 rds Teo was all around better than him.
                    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

It wasn't close at all. Two of the judges were smoking ****. Teofimo looked like his old self , and Taylor just looked old.
                      i almost choked on some Cheezits when Teofimo Sr told Junior in the corner to , "Figure him out " , what a great trainer...
                      Scooby817 Scooby817 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X