Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder is Not Surprised That Fury vs. Usyk Negotiations Fell Apart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder is Not Surprised That Fury vs. Usyk Negotiations Fell Apart

Former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder was not surprised that Tyson Fury's negotiations with Oleksandr Usyk. Fury, who currently holds the WBC title, had tried to finalize an undisputed fight with Usyk, who has the IBF, IBO, WBO, WBA world titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-09-2023, 10:45 PM.

The headlines missed spelled Wilder name so that tell you how bad the writers are here!

Comment

Widler is pathetic and envious of Fury..

but when he sees Fury in person he’s cheesing like the chump he is.
      Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Widler will be on his deathbed still thinking about Fury i feel sorry for the guy hopefully he can get over it one day.

Comment

GBP4LIFE mate you are the Didler

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
            The headlines missed spelled Wilder name so that tell you how bad the writers are here!
            You misspelled ( Missed spelled ) you missed that one .

But yea I think the boxing scene articles getting it wrong more often then what’s considered normal on the forum is part of its charm I think ? Idk .

WIDLER might catch on like hot cakes on here though ? Sounds like a menacing biker “ The WIDLER “ . Could manifest into Wilders evil alter ego , that guys undefeated The Bronze Bomber doesn’t stand a chance now the WIDLER gonna make everyone a widow .
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-09-2023, 09:36 PM.
            landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

To much time for something to go wrong, look what happened because of the long delay between Charlo and Tyszu , Charlo get injured and a fight that should be long time over isn't even scheduled.

Comment

Widler on the Roof.

Comment

This double header sounds like pie in the sky, hit all 6 lottery numbers, get an XBOX and PlayStation for your birthday, date the head cheerleader, favorite teams all win their respective championships in the same year, drink all night with no hangover kind of fantasy to me. I won't say there is zero chance of it happening because if the Saudi's can buy the PGA tour, they can do this. But Fury agreeing to "share" the spotlight with 3 other fighters? He will demand double what the other three get combined. He will want his own 2/3 of the promotional poster and his own banner in the arena while the other three are jammed on a 3X5 corner of the posters and share Xeroxed flyers taped to the seats He will want his own Limo while demanding the other three share an Uber.

You know... I am under the impression it may be tricky negotiations.

Comment

How much Saudi blood money will it take to tame all those ego's? Fighter's, promoter's, tv, sponsor's.....

How pathetic that is, it's like the Premier league having to renegotiate the deal with every club every match.

We need a ufc model in these modern times. 1 roof best fight the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X