Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Refuses To Apologize For Controversial 'Killing' Remarks: It's Just Part of The Sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Refuses To Apologize For Controversial 'Killing' Remarks: It's Just Part of The Sport

Teofimo Lopez is standing his ground when it comes to his disturbing rhetoric. The former unified lightweight champion and current 140-pound contender turned heads recently when he described wanting "to kill" Josh Taylor, the WBO 140-pound titlist, ahead of their title fight this Saturday at The Theater at Madison
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's OK, Teo. Nobody cares about what you said. Not sure why, but they don't

Comment

'if he dies he dies' Drago & Teo

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
        'if he dies he dies' Drago & Teo
        If Lophead were to cause and be part of a challenger dying as a result of blunt force trauma he would walk around the ring, his head would be full of fear, his little mind would be in a place where he could not think straight for one moment. This along with the prayers that he would say silently and alone would be unforgetable. No one knows until something unintentional happens like that in the ring. The guy talks ******, he is so unsure of himself he talks himself up. Anything for attention. If he had said "you will have to kill me to stop me in the ring" i would have respect for his comments but this garbage he is talking just trying to sell tickets is all.
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

I remember Wilder, Mike Tyson & others saying that stuff, not smart but they say it anyway. Teo knock off the sht!

Comment

It was a ****** comment, it always is regardless of the boxer that said it. This is no different, wanting, hoping, and envisioning another humans death in a boxing match is evil. May the best man win and may everybody live in good health to fight another day. That is what wanting, hoping, and envisioning.......also want to see a knockout

Comment

Nearly lost his life, my arse. He was so close to death, he managed to grab the mic from Kambosos, to steal his moment.

Comment

And here he is trying to backtrack and pretend not to backtrack. That's not what you said Teo you ****ing clown! You weren't trying to point out this is what happens in the sport. You literally said you wanted to take his life not that this happens in the sport. I hope this clown gets embarrassed Saturday and then nobody ever gives him another shot at a title again.

Comment

It’s a serious comment because boxers can die in the ring from a punch. All boxers need to stfu with that killing stuff.

We all know damn well Teofimo Lopez’s emo ass would fall into a deep depression and quit boxing if he actually killed Taylor in the ring. He needs to stop with the act.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing one of them get brutally knocked out though, I'm hoping it happens actually. Preferably we get a miracle and both get knocked out at the same time. Would be beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                    X