Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Refuses To Apologize For Controversial 'Killing' Remarks: It's Just Part of The Sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PunchyPotorff
    replied
    No excuses for a juvenile comment like that. And BTW... IF he ever grows up...he'll regret saying it.
    For now... the guy's just an egotistical punk who loves attention and likes to hear his own voice.

Leave a comment:

• megh50
    replied
    Lots of boxers have gone their whole careers successfully without making "kill the other opponent" remarks. Lewis never said it, Usyk, Pac, Ward. It's not necessary, and its shortsighted, since words hurt people, and people who have been deeply hurt, very rarely forgive and often seek revenge. But I guess Teo doesn't care about that because it puts bums in seats at the current moment. He doesn't realize that he will be more quickly forgotten and opposed later....Fans are people who want you to lose and those who want you to win. Those who want you to lose seldom switch off.

Leave a comment:

• ruedboy
    replied
    It's just words. If Teo was ever involved in a death in the ring he'd probably have a different take on things.

Leave a comment:

• Smash
    replied
    teo should have come out dressed as the grim reaper for the weighin if he really wanted to up the publicity for the fight, that would be a good stunt and actually went face to face with taylor

Leave a comment:

• GBP4LIFE
    replied
    !! Don’t apologize for jacc!!!

Leave a comment:

• just the facts
    replied
    I don’t understand what the issue is. Throughout history, boxers have said tons of violent, racist, ******, etc things. They do this to motivate themselves or add revenue to the fight. For guys who take punches for a living, I for one ain’t gonna hold it against them.

Leave a comment:

• Smash
    replied
    thats how they roll in honduras

Leave a comment:

• FannonOG
    replied
    ****** reckless comment from Slowpez but that's what racist do.

Leave a comment:

• Nightfall
    replied
    We'll see what happens if he loses. Killing himself has always been a option

Leave a comment:

• BoxingParadigm
    replied
    I wish boxers would get fined for comments like these. Take a percentage of his purse and give it to Taylor every time he talks about taking his life.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X