Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner, Bill Hutchinson Make Weight For Pay-Per-View Headliner From Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Jack Dempsey never said: You can't spell "Bill Hutchinson" without spelling "KILL" (if you replace the B with a K).

It'll give us a thrill and a chill when AB gets popped in the grill by some lawyer named Bill.
    Objections overruled; AB's getting schooled.

Bill Hutchinson for President, 2024.

Comment

I’m rooting for Broner to have a redemption arc. Never really been a fan but I sort of feel sorry for him now.

Comment

There are probox tv cards better than this and that costs $2.99 a month! Don is really desperate to cash in on this circus act.

Comment

The worst fight of the weekend, and it's the only one that's PPV. Oh, unless you count more of Mayweather's exhibition garbage, which I do not.

Comment

Fury ducked heavyweight drunk Broner, gyspy pussssssay!!!

Comment

He's still out of shape to come in at 147 even.

Comment

Broners face was sunk and dry at the press conference yesterday. I don’t see him being able to get to 140lbs safely for any amount of money.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                  How many buys do you reckon? 1000?
                  755 tops Broner family will be fighting at the family reunion they can't make it!
                  davef davef likes this.

Comment

Can't think of anything better to spend 25 bucks. I am in!

WAR AB!!!

Comment

Broner still has a one more decent pay day left in him if King can somehow cash him out against Haney @ 140 or one of the bigger names at 147.

Comment

Working...
                      X