No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell is The Least Favored of the Super Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Dirrell is The Least Favored of the Super Six

Andre Dirrell is currently training in Big Bear, Calif., for his Oct. 17 challenge of WBC super middleweight titlist Carl Froch. The fight will take place at the Trent FM Arena in Froch's hometown of Nottingham, England. [details]

Not to me he's not.

Comment

off topic, but i hope this shows that the guys who set odds for bets, don't do so based solely on the amount of ppl betting for one guy over the other.....these guys do their homework.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
        Not to me he's not.
        Agreed. I think he's the slickest in this tournament. And I have an overwhelming respect for the defensively slick boxers. He'll beat Froch. But, JT takes the whole tourney...lol

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Andre Dirrell is currently training in Big Bear, Calif., for his Oct. 17 challenge of WBC super middleweight titlist Carl Froch. The fight will take place at the Trent FM Arena in Froch's hometown of Nottingham, England. [details]
          he's the greenest of them all, why wouldn't he be the least favored.

Comment

This is how I see the chances of winning it
            Kessler
            Froch
            Ward
            Taylor
            Dirrel
            Abraham

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              he's the greenest of them all, why wouldn't he be the least favored.
              Exactly. It's hard to favour a fighter in that company when Oganov is his best win to date. Even Ward has a better resume.

Comment

I've seen a lot of people on this forum claiming that he will school Froch and is one of the strongest in the tournament next to Kessler!

Comment

I think people give Abraham too much unwarranted props. What has he really done.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                    I think people give Abraham too much unwarranted props. What has he really done.
                    It's true, he is completely unproven at Super Middleweight and the competition isn't too fierce where he has been at Middleweight either.

Comment

Working...
                    X