Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Sunny Edwards, Andres Campos - First Face To Face For Fight Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
    I mean 2 weeks isn't a long time to remember especially when you don't have mashed potatoes for brains like SenileRobb I mean I've been slapping you up repeatedly for the past 2 weeks so how would I forget? No matter how hard you try you are pre-destined to fail man sorry it's just the way your crackhead mother dealt your cards, you entered this world at a disadvantage and it's very easy to tell.

It makes sense though you can't even remember the difference between Northern Ireland and The Republic of Ireland and you can't tell the difference between Jason and Andrew Moloney it's pretty sad dude.
    What's pretty said is the fact that you're a 5'4" little INCEL with stubby fingers who has never gotten laid. In your dreams, you have a wife and kids and can afford to eat Brasilian food. Then you wake up, look in the mirror and go back to eating Crayons and paint chips.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

What's pretty said is the fact that you're a 5'4" little INCEL with stubby fingers who has never gotten laid. In your dreams, you have a wife and kids and can afford to eat Brasilian food. Then you wake up, look in the mirror and go back to eating Crayons and paint chips.
      What's pretty said? No need to say anymore you can't even think straight lmao.

Comment

What's pretty said? No need to say anymore you can't even think straight lmao.
        Pretty sad how you eat Crayons and paint chips once you look in the mirror and realize what a sad sack of human waste you are. I bet you stand on a chair just to reach the mirror.

Comment

Pretty sad how you eat Crayons and paint chips once you look in the mirror and realize what a sad sack of human waste you are. I bet you stand on a chair just to reach the mirror.
          It's apparent by your lack of English that you were the one who ate lead as a child. We don't blame you though we know you didn't have any parental guidance hell you probably ate some crack rock too.

Comment

It's apparent by your lack of English that you were the one who ate lead as a child. We don't blame you though we know you didn't have any parental guidance hell you probably ate some crack rock too.
            Your mom was on her knees last night after someone promised her some meth for a good BJ. Too bad she opened her legs instead of swallowed 27 years ago when you were conceived.

Comment

Your mom was on her knees last night after someone promised her some meth for a good BJ. Too bad she opened her legs instead of swallowed 27 years ago when you were conceived.
              Damn now you're just copying me again except your changing drugs lmao.

Comment

Damn now you're just copying me again except your changing drugs lmao.
                Why would I copy a cornball???

Comment

Damn you 2 guys have taken over every thread flirting with each other need to calm down a little bit.

Comment

Working...
                  X