Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Sunny Edwards, Andres Campos - First Face To Face For Fight Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
    Lol please make some sense, can you list any females on this forum? Post-ops like yourself don't count.

Damn it's pretty creepy how on a boxing forum the first thing that comes to your mind when 2 boxers face off is them wanting to kiss, like I said I left you mentally exhausted and you can't even think properly.
    I don't come on boxing forums to meet females. I meet them in real life. Your only female contact is your blow-up doll.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

I don't come on boxing forums to meet females. I meet them in real life. Your only female contact is your blow-up doll.
      You haven't touched ***** since your mom shot you out prematurely behind KFC after a 7 month crack binge. Please stop hyping yourself up, you come on this forum to post 1,300 posts in less than 8 months to a bunch of males it's obvious you are seeking their attention.

Just check your time stamps instead of getting laid you are on at 2,3 and 5 AM responding to me lmaoooooooo. It's all there to be seen it really is.

Comment

You haven't touched ***** since your mom shot you out prematurely behind KFC after a 7 month crack binge. Please stop hyping yourself up, you come on this forum to post 1,300 posts in less than 8 months to a bunch of males it's obvious you are seeking their attention.

Just check your time stamps instead of getting laid you are on at 2,3 and 5 AM responding to me lmaoooooooo. It's all there to be seen it really is.
        I'm usually asleep at that hour. I took one occasion to abuse you, though. How is your imaginary wife doing? I bet you dream every night about getting laid. I heard you're getting a new blow-up doll next month. The old one got worn out. The last time you had any pushy was never.

Comment

I'm usually asleep at that hour. I took one occasion to abuse you, though. How is your imaginary wife doing? I bet you dream every night about getting laid. I heard you're getting a new blow-up doll next month. The old one got worn out. The last time you had any pushy was never.
          Caught in a lie again lmao, I have proof that you have posted 3 separate times at 2, 2:24 AM and 5 AM all in regards to me haha. Nobody takes anything you say seriously, it's obvious you live by yourself in a ran down crack house that you mother passed down to you.

Comment

Caught in a lie again lmao, I have proof that you have posted 3 separate times at 2, 2:24 AM and 5 AM all in regards to me haha. Nobody takes anything you say seriously, it's obvious you live by yourself in a ran down crack house that you mother passed down to you.
            I haven't been in this forum that late in weeks. Like I said, I'm usually asleep by that hour after emptying my sack on your mom's face of course.

Comment

I haven't been in this forum that late in weeks. Like I said, I'm usually asleep by that hour after emptying my sack on your mom's face of course.
              So you have been on the forum that late, damn dude I just got you opening up haha.

Comment

So you have been on the forum that late, damn dude I just got you opening up haha.
                It's been awhile, BETA BOY. I'm usually asleep by 2 AM or about to give your mom the money shot at that hour, whichever I'm in the mood for.

Comment

It's been awhile, BETA BOY. I'm usually asleep by 2 AM or about to give your mom the money shot at that hour, whichever I'm in the mood for.
                  It's been 2 weeks lmao.

Comment

It's been 2 weeks lmao.
                    Do you normally monitor other grown men, CLOSET BOY? It's not normal to notice what other grown men do. Just wanted you to know that.

Comment

Do you normally monitor other grown men, CLOSET BOY? It's not normal to notice what other grown men do. Just wanted you to know that.
                      I mean 2 weeks isn't a long time to remember especially when you don't have mashed potatoes for brains like SenileRobb I mean I've been slapping you up repeatedly for the past 2 weeks so how would I forget? No matter how hard you try you are pre-destined to fail man sorry it's just the way your crackhead mother dealt your cards, you entered this world at a disadvantage and it's very easy to tell.

It makes sense though you can't even remember the difference between Northern Ireland and The Republic of Ireland and you can't tell the difference between Jason and Andrew Moloney it's pretty sad dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X