No announcement yet.

NSB PICK EM 2023 #35 and #36: SATURDAY 10th June 2023

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Interesting. The KO has the better odds?
    It's 1.25/1 right now. Not worth a penny. 6/1 for a decision looks extremely good to me. Zorrilla is not a bum, and Prograis is not necessarily a KO machine.
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

Watch this then you tell me...
      watched it to half way - slug fest!

can't find any odds for the upcoming fight though

my view is [and i could be wrong] that the majority of pickers don't know many fighters in the 108 and 105 divisions unless they have elevated themselves - as such its a bit random doing a pickem - most all are going to opt for the favourite which is the sensible thing to do when uninformed - and that being the case its not much a pickem is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

It's 1.25/1 right now. Not worth a penny. 6/1 for a decision looks extremely good to me. Zorrilla is not a bum, and Prograis is not necessarily a KO machine.
        Huh?? Leaving aside the Taylor loss he has Ko'd 9 of his last 10 opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

watched it to half way - slug fest!

can't find any odds for the upcoming fight though

my view is [and i could be wrong] that the majority of pickers don't know many fighters in the 108 and 105 divisions unless they have elevated themselves - as such its a bit random doing a pickem - most all are going to opt for the favourite which is the sensible thing to do when uninformed - and that being the case its not much a pickem is it?
          Yes, in fact I threw the Nonthshinga fight in there without any serious hope of having it actually featured. The kid is good, though.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

Huh?? Leaving aside the Taylor loss he has Ko'd 9 of his last 10 opponents.
            He knocked them out in a human way

Zorrilla is not bad, he could box intelligently and last the distance. After all, if Prograis hasn't managed to defeat a bum like Josh Taylor...
            siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X