Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ben Whittaker Will Become a Superstar and Go All The Way, Says Steward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ben Whittaker Will Become a Superstar and Go All The Way, Says Steward

Veteran trainer SugarHill Steward views unbeaten prospect Ben Whittaker as a future star and world champion. Steward, who trains fighters like WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury and former beltholder Lawrence Okolie, sees a lot of talent in the Olympic silver medal winner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Blending and mixing, mixing and blending

Comment

I thought SugarHill Steward was a good trainer, but after seeing Okolie I’m starting to have some doubts about how good he really is.

Comment

Whittakker has some amazing attributes, but it's still far too early to tell how far he can really go.

The trouble with showboating against tin cans is that you are showboating against tin cans.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I thought SugarHill Steward was a good trainer, but after seeing Okolie I’m starting to have some doubts about how good he really is.
          To be fair to Sugar, Okolie is a special case to be fair. I don't think boxing is for him.

I thought a few fights back he was getting it right and doing what he should be doing. But then he went back to all the holding and looking a complete mess. It's just embarrassing at this point. He needs to walk away.

Comment

Whittaker's sounding out Dan Azzez in a fight I personnally don't think he's ready for, but hey if he's that confident & succeds then why not? It would certainly set up some great contests with the likes of Pitters, Buatsi, Yarde & Arthur.

Comment

When you're that confident, you need to be stepped up quickly, or people get bored of it all.

He does look the goods, but let's see him fight someone who's trying to win.

Comment

Working...
              X