Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Jailed For Violating Terms Of Home Detention Sentence In 2020 Hit-And-Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares.. it’s a little short stretch.. apparently he wanted to go in.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Davis dodged a bullet he had no right in doing. But he couldn't even keep to the terms that were given to him for house arrest. He's arrogant and entitled. He should have got a proper jail sentence for what he did. No more babying.
      Exactly! That 90 day sentence isn't enough for the crime he committed!
      baroidi baroidi likes this.

Comment

Guy got a super light sentence for the crime an he still couldnt stick to the terms. Most people for that would of got a few years in jail an he couldn't even do a 90 day house arrest. I'm sure he has the resources to be able to get what he wants & needs why he's under the house arrest so it's just ******ity on his part
        Last edited by Boxing2695; 06-01-2023, 11:02 PM.
        baroidi baroidi likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Gervonta Davis was jailed Thursday for violating the terms of his 90-day sentence of home detention for his hit-and-run accident in November 2020 in Baltimore. Michael Tomko, Davis' attorney, confirmed to The Baltimore Banner on Thursday night that Davis was ordered at an "impromptu hearing" late Thursday afternoon to serve the remainder of his 90-day sentence in a Baltimore jail cell.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          esto podria ser lo mejor que le puede pasar,,,apenas 2 meses en la carcel,,podrian ser suficientes para que se centre en el boxeo,,,

Comment

There's no excuse for ******ity. This is very ****** of Tank.

Comment

Mmmm,let's see, my own bed,home cooked meals or take-in or a cell and jail food .What a dummy !!!

Comment

Hard to put brains into youth, especially ****** rich famous ones with an army of back slappers hanging around.

Comment

House arrest??

you-were-serious-about-that.gif

Comment

Tank should be on top of the world right now. Living the American Dream.

Instead he is his own worst enemy and found a way to shoot himself in the foot.

Comment

If I were his manager I’d make sure he stays home….

I wonder if he had an ankle monitor !

Comment

Working...
                      X