Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence-Crawford: Prices For Pre-Sale Tickets Thursday Ranged In Price From $1,505-$8,500

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence-Crawford: Prices For Pre-Sale Tickets Thursday Ranged In Price From $1,505-$8,500

Boxing fans who want to watch Errol Spence Jr. and Terence Crawford fight from inside T-Mobile Arena next month will have to dig deep into their proverbial pockets for tickets to this welterweight showdown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good grief. Is what Charlie Brown would say.
    Floyd is TBE Floyd is TBE likes this.

Comment

That’s f***ing ridiculous man.

I don’t mind paying a few grand for good seats but I ain’t paying $1500 for nose bleeds.

Edit: just realised they’re for selected areas. Don’t mind paying $1500 for lower bowl with a good view of the ring.
      Last edited by RJJ-94-02=GOAT; 06-01-2023, 05:30 PM.
      Ganondorf Ganondorf likes this.

Comment

Oh but the fight will flop says the idiots lol.

Comment

Those prices are for top shelf seats. Any marquee event is priced like that right on top of the action. How about the guy who paid 20k for two tickets to see Taylor Swift? I'd much rather spend the $$ to witness welterweight supremacy. On the brighter side,those prices make 80-100 for ppv seem rather tame. It would be awesome if they could bring this fight to theaters.
          tkoboxingscene tkoboxingscene likes this.

Comment

I'm with paying good money for a good fight, undercard and good seats, it's similar to tricking oh I forgot none of y'all trick!

Comment

I bet Bud is better understanding the percentage deal over the huge guarantee now.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
                I bet Bud is better understanding the percentage deal over the huge guarantee now.
                The report is both are guaranteed over 10mil.

Comment

$400k buys blah.. nothing to see here

Comment

Lmfao danm. Who tf they think they are?

Comment

Working...
                    X