Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Coach: Anything That Concerns Tyson Fury, You Can Never Put Your Chips In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

The point is, did Scott lie about Greedy Belly? The guy has turned himself into an untrustworthy greedy con artist that no one takes serious anymore.
    Deontay Wilder is the biggest con artist in history. Forget just in the here and now. Fury is a scumbag of the highest order. But Wilder is well ahead on that front.

Comment

You're a delusional fanboy. The coward is still running from Usyk. You must be ashame of yourself for supporting such a coward and a pathological liar.
      You do know Wilder is a pathological liar don't you? Both he and Fury are. But again, Wilder is worse if you can believe that. That's how extreme Wilder is.

Comment

Originally posted by Guiltysimpson24 View Post
        Despite all the antics, Wilder ended up being the more respectable Bloke between those two. Who would've thought.
        Neither of them are worthy of respect. Both of them are vile cowards who need a serious beating. The more violent it is, the better.

Comment

Hmmm. But rich coming from Team Wilder. One of the reasons a Fury-Joshua fight fell through was because Wilder took Fury to court

Comment

I'm sure fury v josh will happen in early 2024. Ideally if Josh beats wilder. But even if Josh loses to wilder, I'm sure fury wouldn't want to miss out on beating josh!

Comment

I think he means you can't put your chips in on beating Tyson Fury ....Don'y put your chips 'in' on Hearn wanting to go anywhere near Fury....

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Deontay Wilder is the biggest con artist in history. Forget just in the here and now. Fury is a scumbag of the highest order. But Wilder is well ahead on that front.
                I don't give a damn about Wilder, he's one of the most protected HW champion in the history of the division. But he's not the point of discussion here. Usyk has exposed Greedy Belly for what he really is, a coward and greedy pathological liar. He's just lied that he sent AJ a contract while a serious negotiation hasn't even started. He's doing everything possible to avoid Usyk. He's a disgrace to the boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  I think he means you can't put your chips in on beating Tyson Fury ....Don'y put your chips 'in' on Hearn wanting to go anywhere near Fury....
                  Another delusional Greedy Belly fanboy trying to rewrite history. It's AJ who called Greedy Belly out for an undisputed bout when he was the holder of 3 belts and offered him a 50/50 split but the coward didn't put much effort into it to make it happen. Last year he pretended as if he wanted to fight AJ, who just came off a back to back losses to Usyk. He offered him a ridiculous 70/30 split thinking that AJ wouldn't accept such a greedy offer but he did to his shock. And to find an escape route he started giving ridiculous deadlines what no one has ever done at this level in history of the sport. Subsequently he moved on to his real intended fight, Chisora 3. These are the facts, fanboy.
                  Slipthepunch Slipthepunch likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    I'm sure fury v josh will happen in early 2024. Ideally if Josh beats wilder. But even if Josh loses to wilder, I'm sure fury wouldn't want to miss out on beating josh!
                    In your delusional and wrapped mind Greedy Belly is monster, a bogeyman. But in reality Greedy Belly is a coward who has already run from AJ twice and has been running from Usyk since last year. Seemingly you and your fellow fanboys have more confidence in him than he has in himself.

Comment

In your delusional and wrapped mind Greedy Belly is monster, a bogeyman. But in reality Greedy Belly is a coward who has already run from AJ twice and has been running from Usyk since last year. Seemingly you and your fellow fanboys have more confidence in him than he has in himself.
                      Maybe turn the vitriol down a few notches? You sound like he tapped your wife, your sister, your mum AND your dad then wiped his junk clean on your curtains....

Comment

Working...
                      X