Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Alberto Lopez Blasts Out Michael Conlan With Brutal One-Punch KO in Fifth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El venado Lopez is the best featherweight I've been saying this for a while his speed and unpredictability is reminiscent of a young Pacquiao he will be very hard to beat.

It's funny how little ppl know about boxing most of these bogus YouTube channels picked Conlan lol when those who actually know the sport could tell Conlan was tailor made for Lopez. When a euro level guy like Wood Knocks you out you know you're ****ee against someone like LopeZ.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Regge View Post

****k outta here with that bs we all know what you bigots are trying to do.

Tell me tho was wood coke sniffing ass on peds when he knocked conlan cold out the ring....ofcourse not he's the right complexion for you inbred ****s.
      That was just a noise

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

I salute you. I was expecting Lopez-Conlan to be less violent than Lara-Wood, though. How wrong I was. I already knew Okolie wasn't sht, so didn't bother to watch him.
        I think most expected Lara to come out guns blazing but he was the complete opposite from the very first second of the fight hence the suspicion many have of that odd performance by him.

Lopez on the other hand keeps getting better he's constantly in the gym and has added Kay Coroma to his corner which has helped aswell.
        BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by mev1 View Post
          Lopez reminds me of Prince Hamed. Not quite as athletic, but very hard to figure out. He can pop too.
          Shades of Sergio Martinez too, with the way he carries his hands low and throws in bunches.
          Last edited by PittyPat; 05-29-2023, 12:08 PM.
          Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Regge View Post

I think most expected Lara to come out guns blazing but he was the complete opposite from the very first second of the fight hence the suspicion many have of that odd performance by him.

Lopez on the other hand keeps getting better he's constantly in the gym and has added Kay Coroma to his corner which has helped aswell.
            Yes, I noticed he added an American trainer. He has an American flavor to his style like the Floyd shoulder roll. I'd love to see him crush Ramirez.

Comment

• Originally posted by PittyPat View Post

Shades of Sergio Martinez too, with the way he carries his hands low and throws in bunches.
              Nice comparison I see that Sergio style in Lopez.

Comment

• That was an excellent KO. That Mexican Lopez can really fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                  Just tuned in
                  You one of my favorite posters cabron… Whitt and funny

keep up the good work

Comment

• Good stoppage … now I go to get a sushi plate …

American sushi sucks

Comment

Working...
                    X