Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Top Rank Prez: We'd Love To Get Usyk or Joshua For Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope they don’t screw up the proposed Joshua vs Wilder fight in December, I want to see that above all, besides Fury vs Usyk of course.

Comment

Weeks are turning into months. Lame

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
        I hope they don’t screw up the proposed Joshua vs Wilder fight in December, I want to see that above all, besides Fury vs Usyk of course.
        They're all good fights. But I'm now at the point where I think the only route to Fury is as a mandatory.

And every other proposed Fury fight is simply an exercise in interference in the others' careers.
        Willowthewisp Willowthewisp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

They're all good fights. But I'm now at the point where I think the only route to Fury is as a mandatory.

And every other proposed Fury fight is simply an exercise in interference in the others' careers.
          Pretty much, though that mandatory being called could be a week or 7 years as the WBC uses their tried and true rule of "consistently be inconsistent with mandatories".

Comment

Originally posted by Willowthewisp View Post

Pretty much, though that mandatory being called could be a week or 7 years as the WBC uses their tried and true rule of "consistently be inconsistent with mandatories".
            Well they ordered a final eliminator between Wilder and Ruiz... only for Fury to start talking up Ruiz as a voluntary!

The guy managed to interfere in every fight that could be made. He delays everything. In effect, he's delayed his own mandatory.

The route to him is a mandatory. Wilder and Ruiz should have just fought and, for once, forced Fury's hand.

Comment

Fury's been a pro for 15 years and fought Wlad and Wilder, he wasted his prime years. Failing a PED didn't help either. He should have a much better record

Comment

DaBeef is doing the best he can to not say its Fury's fault that the Usyk fight didn't happen in case it damages Fury's fragile ego.

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
                  Even though the Saudis have the money to throw multimillions into the pot, Fury will probably still screw up the potential of the year's end HW tournament by saying he deserves at least twice what everyone else would get.

Comment

Working...
                  X