Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia Confident That Raymond Muratalla Beats Devin Haney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia Confident That Raymond Muratalla Beats Devin Haney

Robert Garcia has been in the sport of boxing long enough to know when he has a special fighter on his roster. Raymond Muratalla, a 26-year-old lightweight contender, seemingly fits the mold.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jamaine Ortiz first.
    BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Let him get himself into title contention first so Devin can spanked that ass.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        Jamaine Ortiz first.
        I am sorry but he can't cut the queue since losing to Loma; The man whom Haney defeated. He has to wait his turn like everyone else.

Comment

My guess is he will fight Ortiz for a vacant title once Haney Vacates.

Comment

Put muratalla up vs Loma 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
              Put muratalla up vs Loma 1st.
              Loma needs to drop down to 130. These young dudes at 135 easily walk around close to or above 160.
              Topdogggbm Topdogggbm likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

Loma needs to drop down to 130. These young dudes at 135 easily walk around close to or above 160.
                I agree 130 is better auited for him but hes a real fighter, he doesnt need stipulations put on others. If they can make weight he'll fight em.

Comment

Muratalla is a dangerous power puncher indeed but fighting Haney would be a huge step up for him right now. Devin will soon vacate either way.

Comment

The Haney-Lomachenko fight was on ppv, and it reportedly did about 150 000 buys.

Two excellent boxers, even a bit of greatness there, but Loma and Haney aren't the biggest box office attractions.

Still, it was a much better fight than Davis-Garcia, in terms of the sweet science technical skills.

I don't know this fighter well that R.Garcia speaks of, but needs a bigger test. As you fight the highest level, knockouts don't happen that much.

Comment

Working...
                    X