Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diaz BACKS OUT of Malignaggi Rematch!!??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't call Diaz a ***** for ducking Paulie. Why should either guy be scared of the other when neither can hurt a fly.

Comment

was the fight at 140? i thought the fight happened at 137-138

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
        was the fight at 140? i thought the fight happened at 137-138
        138.5 what a joke

Comment

Valero is waiting to put a beating on him as he has called him out in public before. Fighting for a title at 135 is his best chance of getting back into the mix of things. At 140 he would be owned hard if he can't beat featherfisted Malignaggi at catchweight.

Comment

I dont blame him, hes too small at jr welter. i would like to see dibella throw malignaggi with any of the top 140 pounders like bradley, maidana, alexander, campbell, khan, holt, peterson. not try and exploit a smaller guy in diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
              So says Lou DiBella on twitter...

loudibella: Diaz just backed out on Dec.12 HBO rematch with Paulie after I closed deal with his promoter! **** the people again. *****!!!!!!!!

Man twitter's sweet for instant boxing news...but damn this sucks
              Who the **** is Dibella calling Diaz a *****? That ****ing wanna be tough guy is the biggest joke in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                I dont blame him, hes too small at jr welter. i would like to see dibella throw malignaggi with any of the top 140 pounders like bradley, maidana, alexander, campbell, khan, holt, peterson. not try and exploit a smaller guy in diaz.
                like paulie said after the fight it's going to be hard for paulie to get a fight with a top opponent after losing to hatton and diaz

Comment

Originally posted by Jexy55 View Post
                  The ****ing *****. Unbelievable.
                  the ****ing ***** is the guy that wants to pick on smaller fighters, because he knows what happens when he faces top fighters in his division.

Comment

**** that fight! they robbed paulie. that **** was bull****. the people know who really won though paulie out class um.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                      So says Lou DiBella on twitter...

loudibella: Diaz just backed out on Dec.12 HBO rematch with Paulie after I closed deal with his promoter! **** the people again. *****!!!!!!!!

Man twitter's sweet for instant boxing news...but damn this sucks
                      he don't wanna fight outside of houston.

that or he's trying to get a fight w/ hatton.

Comment

Working...
                      X