Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Seems Strange To Have All American Officials For Fight Between American & Ukrainian

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is a way to beat the vegas system, stop your opponent, vegas cant award a fight to a guy who has been waved off, at least i dont think they can

Comment

Arum only just realised this despite being involved with the sport for the past 150 years.
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

arum once demanded an international judge but when he tried handing him the envelop full of dollars he shook his head & demanded *******, he vowed never again

Comment

I also noticed it was a pro Loma crowd, in a fight in America, between a Ukranian and an American.

But yes, Haney doesn't have that high popularity of Tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
            arum once demanded an international judge but when he tried handing him the envelop full of dollars he shook his head & demanded *******, he vowed never again
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
              I also noticed it was a pro Loma crowd, in a fight in America, between a Ukranian and an American.

But yes, Haney doesn't have that high popularity of Tank.
              That did not start out a loma pro crowd, in fact it wasn’t til later in the fight that you even heard his fans. They showed him in the big screen on my stream and he got booed. Not sure what espn’s stream had but I wasn’t about to sit through another Andre Ward talking out his behind 12 round fight. Had the fight been in nyc well then yeah pro loma crowd but Vegas..nah.

Comment

Yeah Bob you just signed Haney to a multi fight deal 2 days before the fight. Just remember when Josh Taylor fought Ramirez 114 112 x3 with Taylor scoring 2 knock downs.

Comment

Give me a break. Bobby knew exactly what was going on....

Comment

what is very strange with a boxing promotion is when close fights dont go to the guy the promoter wants to win lol

Comment

New system: 10 minutes before the fight, 3 random audience members are selected to judge the bout.

Comment

Working...
                      X