Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Junto Nakatani Eager For Unification With Juan Francisco Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
    That was a great second US showing for Nakatani, and it should have been in the PPV IMO, although the PPV was absolutely plagued with technical issues, so it's probably better that it happened during the cleaner part of the broadcast. ESPN looks like a bunch of amateurs. Couldn't even get a live mike to Shakur before they tried to interview him before the fight. And that happened TWICE, on live camera.

Bam is really going to have a tough time with Nakatani. I can see why he moved down when Nakatani moved up. Even worse that Nakatani is a southpaw. Those educated uppercuts were really impressive. That's a clear frontrunner for KOTY. He can fight going forward or backward, got all kinds of reach to fight outside, but has a very good inside game. Definitely can't think of anyone at 115 I think will take him. Bam will likely end up having to fight him in a grudge match after Nakatani knocks out Franco.
    Those uppercuts were a thing of beauty. Surprised Moloney lasted that long to be honest
    NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

You are crazy

Nakatani was not able to ruin Chihuas Rodríguez.

Estrada fights better against taller rivals.

It's a shame he lost hus power due a surgery 7 years ago.

But he will school this guy.

Moloney was landed good punches.

And most importante:

Big fights of México vs Japan ends with a mexican win.

Estrada in the last fight was a beast
      A Lot.of. movement and like 750 punches, he is in great shape.
      Estrada is old and his last four fights have all been close fights with him getting dropped in two of them.

And Inoue has been feasting on Mexicans for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post

Those uppercuts were a thing of beauty. Surprised Moloney lasted that long to be honest
        Can't fault him for heart or toughness, that's for sure. Outmatched and outgunned and he never gave up until Nakatani took his soul with that overhand left. I think Nakatani could have stopped him to the body earlier though if he'd shot that long left to the liver. More dangerous counter though.

Comment

Not absolutely sure he’s ready for Estrada but Nakatani was damn sure impressive Saturday night. Love to see it happen but DAZN and Top Rank don’t play well with each other.

Comment

Not only does Estrada not want Junto, but Estrada is coming from 3 defeats on the run (All robberies) and will get beat down and stopped if he were to ever take this fight. It would be painful for him. But, he won't. Forget about it.

Comment

everyone's gonna to have a tough time with junto.
              he doesn't just beat his opponents, he punishes them.

that reach with power, can fight in and out, defensively responsible, and young..

junto has completely different power in each punch. not even comparable to chocolatito.

i have a hard time seeing estrada trying to grind this out with this kid.

Comment

Estrada made a career out of getting gifts against Gonzalez but he aint getting lucky against a bonafide young killer.

Nakatani would destroy him..

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Estrada is old and his last four fights have all been close fights with him getting dropped in two of them.

And Inoue has been feasting on Mexicans for a while now.
                  Nakatani looked great, no doubt. But I don’t think that he can wear Inoue’s jock strap. Maybe you just misspelled a name…

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post

Nakatani looked great, no doubt. But I don’t think that he can wear Inoue’s jock strap. Maybe you just misspelled a name…
                    Mentioned Inoue because dude said Mexicans been feasting on Japanese fighters

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Mentioned Inoue because dude said Mexicans been feasting on Japanese fighters
                      Ahhhh…gotcha! I was thinking oddly after some meds. Had a 7 hr surgery Friday from a motorcycle race at VIR. I keep having these like blips in memory.
                      _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X