Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney, Vasiliy Lomachenko - Tense Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
    I see Haney getting clipped by Lomachenko and never able to recover from it. Haney is a good fighter but he is getting gassed up as if heās untouchable. Second half of fights Haney gets sloppy and work rate is low which is not good to have against Loma
    I think he gets rocked trying to clinch Loma. That’s why he started calling Loma dirty, which has no basis in reality. He’s trying to prepare everyone for his constant clinching, trying to create a false narrative when Loma punches out of his constant illegal clinching.
    PRchamp PRchamp likes this.

Comment

1 more day, gentlemen. Can't wait for the fight!
      real raw real raw PRchamp PRchamp like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Wambamsam View Post

I think he gets rocked trying to clinch Loma. That’s why he started calling Loma dirty, which has no basis in reality. He’s trying to prepare everyone for his constant clinching, trying to create a false narrative when Loma punches out of his constant illegal clinching.
        I want to see how good Haney’s inside game is if the ref allows both fighters to fight inside.
        Wambamsam Wamb likes this.

Comment

Working...
        X