Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney, Vasiliy Lomachenko - Tense Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rehydration is going to be a lot earlier apparently, Devin likely wants to get it over with and rehydrate the most he can.

Comment

Originally posted by OhG View Post
      Wow!!! A Lightweight struggling to stay at Lightweight more of Junior Welterweight fighting a true FEATHERWEIGHT!!! WHAT A JOKE!!!
      Kind of like Davis vs LSC?
      Last edited by jonnyc420; 05-17-2023, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Haney coming in at 150+ Loma should learn from team Tank.
        If he wins though he leaves zero doubt. I think Loma truly believes in his ability. Porky on the other hand doesn't. He needs that comfort.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

If he wins though he leaves zero doubt. I think Loma truly believes in his ability. Porky on the other hand doesn't. He needs that comfort.
          Loma ain't in any position to make a demand, if he was I am quite sure he would have demanded a rehydration clause. Didn't he say that Haney is very big? So, he has a concern about the weight but ain't in a position to do anything about it. In fact, he should be thanking his gods that Haney gives him this chance after he has ducked him in the past.

Having said that, it doesn't mean that Loma can't beat Haney. My worry for Haney is that he has got a su****ious chin and cardio for active 12 rounds. For those reasons I won't be surprised if he gets koed in the later rounds for Loma won't give him the chance to manage his energy if Loma chooses an offensive strategy, probably his only strategy for a win. Anyway, it's gonna be an intriguing fight. May the best man win.
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

This fight has a draw written all over it, I'm of to the bookies
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
              This fight has a draw written all over it, I'm of to the bookies
              Please explain?

Comment

Originally posted by trippleupper View Post

Please explain?
                The haney team narrative is that Loma is a B level fighter compared to him, plus that he is too small, some how suggesting haney must be an elite fighter of which he isn't, and never will be, Loma has fought bigger fighters with good jabs etc etc etc, this is no walk in the park for haney.

Haney doesn't want to lose to a white fighter, and Loma doesn't want to lose to a black fight, very interesting dynamics.

Keeping it totally real!

Comment

The haney team narrative is that Loma is a B level fighter compared to him, plus that he is too small, some how suggesting haney must be an elite fighter of which he isn't, and never will be, Loma has fought bigger fighters with good jabs etc etc etc, this is no walk in the park for haney.

Haney doesn't want to lose to a white fighter, and Loma doesn't want to lose to a black fight, very interesting dynamics.

Keeping it totally real!
                  When has Loma ever said he won't lose to a black fighter? Haney i can understand "i'll never lose to a white boy" just wondering why you're saying that about Loma though.
                  BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

East Europeans are keen on black folks, it's that simple.

Comment

East Europeans are keen on black folks, it's that simple.
                      Oh so just based on stereotypes the thing black folk hate so much lol the hypocrisy continues, you got nothing dude Loma didn't say **** about black folk where as Haney made a racist statement, it's that simple.
                      BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X