Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Janibek Alimkhanuly: Canelo, Charlo, Where Are You? I Am Ready For Anybody, Anytime, Anywhere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

Ryder was bumped up the rankings to establish another beatable, but now ranked and credible, opponent for Canelo. He beat, actually was gifted a homer victory against, a washed up Jacobs whose only reason for fighting is to retire with a few more paychecks, and won on a technicality, the opponent breaking his hand, against Parker. Parker was tapping him up for the first 3 rounds before the injury.
    Looks like you don’t follow boxing. You would know that Ryder was actually bumped down from #3 to #5.

Parker was getting beat up, did you even watched the fight?

Another casual fan. I’m done discussing this with you, you are obviously clueless and just making things up as you go.
    HeyDeebo! A.B Counterhooks likes this.

Comment

Janibek can fight against against anyone from 160-168 pound's, he is that good, and devastatingly powerful.
      The name fighter's that I'd like to see him fight are Benavidez, Munguia, Morrell, Canelo, Andrade, Jermall, etc.
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Looks like you don’t follow boxing. You would know that Ryder was actually bumped down from #3 to #5.

Parker was getting beat up, did you even watched the fight?

Another casual fan. I’m done discussing this with you, you are obviously clueless and just making things up as you go.
        I'm actually not making anything up, its just not agreeing with your narrative. Ryder was moved up the sanctioning body, WBO, rankings to become mandatory, even though it wasn't ordered. This gave the look of credibility for the CHOICE of Ryder as the opponent, even though Benavidez and Morrell had been in their mandatory positions before John being moved up.

And yes, I did watch the Parker-Ryder fight, and Parker was clearly outboxing him for the first three rounds. Ryder had one decent round, which he didn't win but looked better, but I guess to you that means that he was really about to turn it on. No, if not for the injury, Parker would have tapped him up as the more skilled fighter. I guess everyone that doesn't wear your rose-colored Canelo glasses is a casual. Ring isn't the end all when it comes to rankings, they are just as corrupt as the others. Hell, they had Ryder higher than Morrell and Akhmedov. I don't think Ryder could beat Shishkin or Bazinyan, but he ranked 5, its a joke. But, go ahead EXPERT!!!
        garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

You mean by fighting the Ring #5 ranked fighter at 168?

That’s not a pointless fight.

A pointless fight, as I have stated, would be facing another 154-160 pounder, or a guy like Yildirim, who wasn’t ranked as a top 10 fighter at 168 by The Ring or any serious boxing publications (so not WBC, WBA, WBO, IBF).
          They're not serious publications anymore. And it was a pointless fight when he has two #1 contenders, not one, two. He didn't choose neither of them.

Comment

Janibek vs Golovkin. Janibek's aggression might suit GGG, even at this stage of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

I'm actually not making anything up, its just not agreeing with your narrative. Ryder was moved up the sanctioning body, WBO, rankings to become mandatory, even though it wasn't ordered. This gave the look of credibility for the CHOICE of Ryder as the opponent, even though Benavidez and Morrell had been in their mandatory positions before John being moved up.

And yes, I did watch the Parker-Ryder fight, and Parker was clearly outboxing him for the first three rounds. Ryder had one decent round, which he didn't win but looked better, but I guess to you that means that he was really about to turn it on. No, if not for the injury, Parker would have tapped him up as the more skilled fighter. I guess everyone that doesn't wear your rose-colored Canelo glasses is a casual. Ring isn't the end all when it comes to rankings, they are just as corrupt as the others. Hell, they had Ryder higher than Morrell and Akhmedov. I don't think Ryder could beat Shishkin or Bazinyan, but he ranked 5, its a joke. But, go ahead EXPERT!!!
              Fans that used the rankings when it fits their narratives. It was a pointless fight. Now dlh is trying g to move mungia in fro t of the line.

Comment

this guy is a problem. defensive. quick. hits hard. and a southpaw. almost impossible to win a decision against as he's amateur world champion. in his absolute prime. there's no outworking him down the stretch.

he's like Usyk

Comment

Then convince Canelo to move down to 160.

​You need more than post fight microphone skills for that. Microphone skills is stereotype.

Comment

He will be ducked for various reasons. It will be more Butler types that he will bowl over or faded names that he will dispatch violently.

Comment

Why bother calling out canelo if 1.you at 160 2. Canelo already has Bivol and benavidez on waiting list 3. You'd get your ass whopped anyways for little to no credit for cinnabon.

However Charlo still champ at Mw(miraculously) after 2 long years ,is the perfect match for janibek but mall prefers to pretend he wants andrade Lol. Unbelievably there are still some fools defending and justifying this dude actions, 2 prime years wasted down the drain.

Comment

Working...
                      X