Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Janibek Alimkhanuly: I'm The Middleweight King, I'm The Most Avoided Boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No chance Andrade or Charlo go somehere near this dude.
    Barcham Barcham likes this.

Comment

breaking news: i actually heard that jermall charlo lopped his dink and balls off and is recovering from gender reassignment surgery. he's looking to fight claressa shields and become the women's pound for pound number 1 prizefighter. that's why he's been unseen for the last 2 years or however long it's been. REPORTING!

Comment

I’m the king I knocked out a club fighter who only had been knocked the *** out twice before. LMAO
        LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

The janibum era is here!
          Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

No doubt he is the boogeyman. No one at 160# or even 154# coming up wants any of him. He is truly a destroyer and ice cold dude.

Comment

The new Golovkin of the middleweights huh...Beefy is the only one with enough balls to callout this dude, meanwhile only crickets sounds coming from the charlo and boo boo ends ,time to fkn man up and shake off all that ring rust enough resting

Comment

Lol he really thinks he’s the second coming of Golovkin. 14 fights and he’s struggled with some of his recent wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                  u cant blame someone who calls out people in his division and makes a challenge, that the way boxing is unfortunately, now if someone responds and he fails to back it up then thats a different story

you're saying he doesn't want to actually fight Charlo or Andrade? LMFAO

Comment

Munguia ducked him
                    andrade moved up and vacted ducked him
                    charlo ducked him

yah he's one of the most avoided
                    JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                      charlo ducked him
                      Sounds made up
                      LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment