Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Janibek Alimkhanuly: I'm The Middleweight King, I'm The Most Avoided Boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnnyCan View Post
    No doubt he is the boogeyman. No one at 160# or even 154# coming up wants any of him. He is truly a destroyer and ice cold dude.
    Fa sho! Janibums KO of the division lion Steven butler has literally everyone from wildcard to Kazakh hiding!!! No one wants the the janismoke!!! Janibum era has arrived!!! You can tell he’s legit and totally not a paper champ danny dingum was a elite victory! Janibum era 4eva

Comment

Let’s all thank our lucky stars hbo is out of boxing…otherwise they’d pay this guy 2 mil a fight for fights like this till some people ctuslly believed him

Comment

Your the most avoided middleweight champion for a good reason, you have that wicked mind bending power.

Comment

All of the ex-ggg nut huggers are on his nuts right now hyping him up to be some monster that is avoided as he only beats bums and is unproven. Once someone exposes him, and they will...they are going to make excuses.

Comment

I don't blame him. GGG, Charlo, and Munguia won't face anyone. GGG has been ducking comp since the Nelo payday.
            REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

i heard this guy has everyone running,looking vicious withe the ko. brught some class to last night over that trash on teh other channel with a terrible fighter and roobery. janibek briught spot among the stench

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
                If he wont fight other champions I really hope Liam Smith fights him next (if he beats Eubank first)
                Von Elias’s cool name

i Think he’d struggle fighting in the Ukraine Russia
                cuba

​​​​​​​
                REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

you're saying he doesn't want to actually fight Charlo or Andrade? LMFAO

no im saying he does want to fight them but we have heard yapping before with nothing coming of it, but im not saying that is the case here, look at spence crawford for example yap yap yap, its up to other guys in the division to respond to him, hes doing all he can do actually i would say

Comment

There is no one in the division who wants anything to do with him. If he wants decent fights he will have to do what GGG never did and move up a division to catch the cowards who are running away from him. And do not even bring Golovkin into this as a possible opponent because Janibek said very clearly that the only person he will not fight is GGG, and that is due to the Kazakh culture where a younger man will not challenge an older, established man. It is a matter of respect.
                    JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

no im saying he does want to fight them but we have heard yapping before with nothing coming of it, but im not saying that is the case here, look at spence crawford for example yap yap yap, its up to other guys in the division to respond to him, hes doing all he can do actually i would say

it's not applicable in this case.

Janibek would jump at the opportunity for Andrade and Charlo. it is them who have walked away. Andrade dropping his only belt.

Comment

Working...
                      X