Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu: I'm Staying Active, While Charlo is in Las Vegas Getting Smashed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
    No surprise here, it looks like he's following in big brothers foot steps. At least he can say he actually accomplished a thing or two and took on some live bodies unlike big bro...
    To bad the the Champion that big bro was mandatory to has no balls, GGG, and Mugina tucked their tail too.

He should go tye Sammy Sosa route then he'd get a shot.

Comment

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. Tim's chances have increased to about 35% IMO
      BlackRobb BlackRobb AmpMcv AmpMcv like this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Don't flatter yourself Tszyu. Jermell Charlo is getting smashed in Las Vegas because he is probably mentally fatigue as both him and myself find you personally boring.

You are not perceived as a serious threat to him. Which is why he is having trouble staying focused on fighting you. You are easy work for him.
        Tim gonna MASH up Jermell mr pbc employee.
        greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Don't flatter yourself Tszyu. Jermell Charlo is getting smashed in Las Vegas because he is probably mentally fatigue as both him and myself find you personally boring.

You are not perceived as a serious threat to him. Which is why he is having trouble staying focused on fighting you. You are easy work for him.
          That stuff will take years off a career. The twins love the party life, one has already gone missing. The other seems to have a bit more desire but boozing and those nose clams are shaving years off his prime.

Comment

Tim is just digging the hole deeper for himself. I could never call Jermell a duck. I believe he’s just rehabing the hand. With that said, he’s a fighter that fights better with something to prove.

Tim is going to be sorry he talked this much when the fight does happen.You want Jermell to not come into a fight with a bigger chip on his shoulder.

Comment

Tim is just calling it how he sees it. I think we all saw Charlo was drunk at the fight. If Charlo drinks like that, he's ready to be beaten up. It'll take someone who's in dog shape, and comes to win, and Tim fits the bill. He's rugged and sturdy and can punch. He can beat Charlo

Comment

Since when drinking once in a while became bad if you in the gym next day

Comment

What if Tim Tzsyu gets himself injured in this fight, or in the gym while training? What would be Charlo's reaction? Ocampo is no walk in the park.

Comment

Originally posted by tomhawq View Post
                    What if Tim Tzsyu gets himself injured in this fight, or in the gym while training? What would be Charlo's reaction? Ocampo is no walk in the park.
                    He'll celebrate and have a party. Totally opposite to how he reacted when Harrison and Castano got injured.

Comment

When Jermell beats him this is going to look bad...
                      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X