Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury Gunning For Wilder, Joshua: I'm Going To Make a Statement!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hughie "Shades of Ali" Fury

Comment

Wilder, and Joshua, would both knock this particular Fury out, leaving him a heap in the middle of the ring.
      Hughie, isn't the world beater his older cousin Tyson Fury is, who also happens to be the WBC Heavyweight Champion of the World.

Comment

Early in Aj's career, Hughie turned this down because it wasn't enough money ...

Comment

Met Hughie at our gym , nice guy and underrated skills , only time will tell if he's as good as some in the click think he is...would be a decent fight for Joshua in the summer ...but I have a feeling Joshua doesn't want anything other than a soft touch and Hughie isn't that for sure.

Comment

20 stone is 280lbs, that sounds like way to much weight for his frame, he is significantly smaller than Tyson.

Comment

Hughie is going to make a statement! And that statement is, "Come and get an easy win!"

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                Met Hughie at our gym , nice guy and underrated skills , only time will tell if he's as good as some in the click think he is...would be a decent fight for Joshua in the summer ...but I have a feeling Joshua doesn't want anything other than a soft touch and Hughie isn't that for sure.
                He's been a pro for 10 years...time has told...and what it said is...in terms of world level he is ****. Wilder...and even a faded AJ...would both beat the blisters off that guys back. He may have taken a couple of years off to work on the boars nuts...but it wont help him in any way shape or form.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                  Why was he missing for the last few years? Was it another drugs ban that was hushed up?
                  Long term covid issues I believe. Pulled twice from Hunter WBA eliminator.

Comment

Hughie's right is the same slow motion as Joyce's. It's really odd the way he throws it without speed but also without power. He has 2 KO's in 26 fights and he has faced his fair share of taxi drivers. How is he going to KO Wilder of Joshua when he couldn't put a dent in Kubrat Pulev that got busted up by Chisora. If Huey is now 280 he has put on a lot of mass and it is unlikely it's muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      The fact tyson fury dont sing hughies praises is telling, and don't put in a Good word for his cousin. I mean fury says joyce is no2 in world. Tyson never says anything about hughie!.
                      That's damning. But I still think Hughie v wilder is good
                      I'm pretty sure Tyson had a falling out with Peter when he stopped training him. Indirectly that probably severed the relationship with him and Hughie.

Comment

Working...
                      X