No announcement yet.

Canelo Isn't Top 2 At 168 Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post

Canelo wants to join the PGA tour and spends more time golfing than he does boxing now. He has all kinds of businesses. He has more money than he can spend and a ton of wear and tear. He's clearly slipping and past his peak. The rich guys in the silk pajamas are obviously at the top that is how they afford it, until a younger, meaner, more hungry guy comes and knocks them off. That's what Benavidez and Morrell will do. Mark my words. We will bet when the time comes. Take care. Daniel Jones sucks and Barkley wants out
    I agree. Jones does suck and Barkley might cost too much. Still a fan tho and hope for the best. Your boxing knowledge is horrendous regardless.

i'm about to go bust some cheeks. Tell your mother i don't need her tonight, maybe tomorrow night kiddo.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post

I agree. Jones does suck and Barkley might cost too much. Still a fan tho and hope for the best. Your boxing knowledge is horrendous regardless.

i'm about to go bust some cheeks. Tell your mother i don't need her tonight, maybe tomorrow night kiddo.
      This kid is definitely a ****** and going back to play some nerd computer game.

Comment

Working...
      X